Thread: Alpha 17 (b240) Respawn Issues, Repeated Encumbrance

Refugee

Alpha 17 (b240) Respawn Issues, Repeated Encumbrance

These issues occur in a multiplayer server. Have not been tested in singleplayer.

Often enough when dying and respawning, previous status effects continue to plague the character. Such as if you are bleeding when you die, you will be bleeding when you respawn. If this is on purpose this is truly absurd.

Encumbrance often loses track of if you are actually encumbered. I have emptied my inventory only to be told you are still encumbered. Not to mention when you are encumbered the message YOU ARE ENCUMBERED repeatedly popping up is kind of annoying. Why have a status symbol at all, if its going yell this at you every 10 seconds?

Refugee
    My friends and I have seen these bugs as well. One other respawn related bug we have is that occasionally upon respawn (On bed or Near) our character model will be lying down sideways and unable to move. I P2P host, and it has happened to everyone in game including me.

Hunter
    We've had the encumberance popping in and out too, only once though (we're at ~day 20, 90 minute days). P2P hosting too.

Also when this happens, the character might randomly be able to run full speed like the encumberance didn't apply.

The bleeding after death and lying (ragdoll) on the ground are somehow related to status effects not clearing when dying - and atleast the bleeding part is listed as a known issue.

Refugee
    Same, I have experienced this.

Survivor
    I am also experiencing the encumbered every XX seconds while not being encumbered. I ruled out hunger, thirst and temperature.