Platform: PC
    OS/Version: Windows 10
    Game mode: SP RWG

Did you wipe old saves? YES
    Did you start a new game? YES
    Did you validate your files? YES
    Are you using any mods? NO
    EAC on or off? ON

Bug Description: There is a dark transparent box over my map. Exiting the game completely and restarting does not remove the box. This seems to be linked to the saved game since loading other saves will not have the box on the map. Generated another new world, just for testing, and this map also does not have the dark box. I considered that it might have something to do with the locate trader icon, so in the new game I got up to that point, but no dark box on the map. Restarted the new game and still no black box on the map. Went back to the problem game and again, the black box is on the map.

Reproduce steps: Unknown

Actual result: Box on map
    Expected result: No box on map

Screenshot:
    20190110193446_1.jpg

Community Moderator Crater Creator's Avatar
    Summary: Surfaces with advanced shading effects render incorrectly in bright colors
    Version: A17.1E b8
    Platform: Mac
    OS/Version: macOS High Sierra 10.13.6
    Game mode: single player

Did you wipe old saves? No
    Did you start a new save? Yes
    Did you validate your files? Yes
    Are you using any mods? No

Status: Bug was also present (on different saves) in these builds. Previous reports:
    A17E b194
    A17E b197
    A17E b199
    A17E b208
    A17E b221

Bug Description: World surfaces that use advanced shader techniques, including transparency, bump, glow, or specular effects, render with patches of solid, bright color, most often blue but also other primary & secondary colors. The effect is most pronounced at night and in areas in shadow.

Reproduce steps:
    Seed name= Navezgane
    Co ords= (-317, 61, -1735)

1) Start a new game.
    2) Move near the coordinates listed above.
    3) Look at the blood spots in the street.

Actual result: Areas of the blood decals in shadow render with bits of solid bright blue and green color.

Expected result: Surfaces render photo-realistically.

Screenshot:
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1620984239

Output log:
    https://pastebin.com/L4KckDh2

Scavenger
    Summary: cant join ANY public server
    Version: 17.1 b8
    OS/Version: Windows
    Game mode:mp client (RWG or NAV)

Did you wipe old saves? (yes)
    Did you start a new game? (No)
    Did you validate your files? (Yes)
    Are you using any mods? (No)
    EAC on or off?: ON

Bug Description: i try to join any public server, but is eternally stuck at "connecting to..." sign. it never loads properly, even waiting a lot of minutes.

I was getting several reports of forges running into large negative values. This has been happening frequently in previous versions. Has anyone else seen it in a vanilla environment?

Refugee
    Re: quilmeshou "i try to join any public server, but is eternally stuck at "connecting to..." sign. it never loads properly, even waiting a lot of minutes. "

We had similar problems with a friend joining my game (no dedicated server) via internet.
    After logging out and back in again in steam he could connect.

Refugee
    Summary: AK-47 not being able to fire
    Version: 17.1 B8
    Game mode, sp RWG

Did you wipe old saves? yes
    Did you start a new game? Yes
    EAC on

Bug Description: After pressing right mouse button to zoom in with the AK-47, if you push R to reload, it will not reload because you are zoomed in this i imagine is intended, but it ALSO will not let you shoot until pressing R again, or zomming out and reloading.

Reproduce steps: see above

-----------------

On a side note, not sure if bugs while fiddling with DM on matter or not, but if you have DM enabled and teleport too close to a quest marker it will disappear, you have to tele a hundred paces or so away and then walk to marker.

Summary: imported prefabs all collapse

Hey, not sure where to post this, as it's not really a bug, since it's only happening to me. But, I am at my wit's end trying to fix this.
    Any prefab that I import into the game, whether it's one I made personally, or even a poi prefab, collapses when I try to interact with it. I can try to place a block on the prefab and the prefab falls, no matter the size of the prefab. It's like they have no structural integrity.
    I have verified my files, uninstalled and reinstalled, 3 times so far. I have uninstalled, gone through my computer and deleted every folder associated with 7dtd, and tried again. Nothing works.
    Everyone else on my server is fine, no issues at all. It happens on SP and in MP. So, I have no idea what to try next. Does anyone have ANY ideas? I would greatly appreciate it! The main reason I play this game at all is for the building aspect, it's what I love.

edit: I can build normally in the game and everything works fine, no collapses, only when importing.
    edit 2: it also happens in the game editor. when I load a prefab and then turn on physics, it collapses when I touch it.
    Last edited by Taikkil; 01-11-2019 at 10:59 AM.

Check out the prefab's XML file. Maybe you have a wrong Y-offset or something basic.

Quote Originally Posted by Gazz View Post
    Check out the prefab's XML file. Maybe you have a wrong Y-offset or something basic.
    thanks, gazz. I'll check. But I would have thought on uninstalling and reinstalling, and deleting the folders those files would be put back to original
    what do I know, lol. thanks! I will look

Refugee
    Summary: Weapon mod Fortifying Grip is not working when you have Healing Factor perk
    Version: Alpha 17.1 Experimental B8
    Game mode sp RWG

Did you wipe old saves? (yes)
    Did you start a new game? (Yes)
    Did you validate your files? (Yes)
    Are you using any mods? (No)
    EAC on or off ? ON

Bug Description: If you have no points in perk Healing Factor, HP is below 50% and hold a weapon with mod Fortifying Grip, you got +1 HP every 5 sec. If you have Healing Factor perk lvl 1, HP is below 50% and hold a weapon with mod Fortifying Grip, you got +1 HP every 30 sec.

Reproduce steps: Hold a weapon with mod Fortifying Grip, lower HP below 50%, wait for 10 sec to see +1 HP each 5 sec. Then learn Healing Factor perk lvl 1, lower HP is below 50%, wait for 60 sec to see +1 HP each 30 sec.

Actual result: HP regen drops 6 times when learn perk thet increase HP regen.
    In my case Healing Factor lvl 1 is one of first 4 perks I learn, so mod Fortifying Grip never works.

Expected result: mod Fortifying Grip work in pair with Healing Factor perk.

Refugee
    Summary: Crafting times in unsupervised crafting stations are inconsistent with Intellect crafting time bonus
    Version: Alpha 17 and the new experimental
    Game mode: Both RWG and Navezgane, single player , as host and joining MP server.

Did you start a new game? yes
    Did you validate your files? yes
    Are you using any mods? no
    EAC Off

Bug Description: Crafting times revert to base (unbonused) times when crafting stacks of items greater than 1 in workbench, chem station, forge, or cement mixer. (I have intellect 10), and crafting UI is closed and reopened. Not closing the UI for the total crafting duration prevents this. Crafting items in stack size of 1 is fully bonus-ed and unaffected.

Reproduce steps:
    1. Open crafting ui in any of the aforementioned crafting stations.
    2. Queue up a stack of items with stack size greater than one. Note total crafting time. Any item produce-able in stacks will do.
    3. Close crafting UI.
    4. Reopen crafting UI. Note total crafting time.

Actual Result: Total crafting time is substantially longer than the initially shown when the UI was first opened.

Expected result: The total crafting time shown between the first and second time the UI is opened should be consistent with Intellect crafting time bonus (In the case of Intellect 10, should be 60% of base time).
    Last edited by MrMobius; 01-11-2019 at 06:22 PM.

Summary: Getting trapped in the trader's trailer POI

Spoiler: 

Version: a17.1 b8
    OS/Version: Window 10
    SP RWG

Did you validate your files? I deleted and did a complete reinstall
    EAC on or off ? on

Bug Description: You can walk into the trader's trailer just fine but you get stuck coming back out of it.

Reproduce steps: Step into Trader Bob's trailer and try to walk out the door. The only way to get out is to crouch and jump when you get hung in doorway.

Press F1 to open the console, then type dbs
    This will open a panel in game for you to type the bug in.
    once done click ok
    there will then be a SCREENSHOTS folder in the main 7 days folder.

1) Didn't do this as I was in the middle of a stream.
    2)
    3)

Actual result: Get stuck in traders trailer.

Expected result: That you can walk out the door without getting hung up.

Video clip from the stream. https://clips.twitch.tv/FastAbrasiveCheddarAsianGlow

(edit added comment by QA Tester-unholyjoe)

you reminded me about this so i confirmed it and reported it.

thanks

Last edited by unholyjoe; 01-11-2019 at 08:22 PM.

Refugee
    Summary: no regular harvest on breaking a block. you only get the break block bonus.
    Version: 17.1
    Game mode, mp

EAC on

Bug Description: When you break a block or worse 1 hit a block, you only get the resources for breaking the block and none for damaging the block

Reproduce steps: max strenght, max block damage perks. max harvest perks. with a shovel with 3 mods i hit gras 249 damage and get 40 clay total per block. with 4 mods i 1 hit the block and only get 20. with 2 mods i get 38.

Actual result: get 20 dirt from 1 block when 1 hitting it. I only get the break bonus, and no resources for the damage i deal.

Expected result: get 40 dirt from 1 block when 1 hitting it. Get the break bonus + resources for the damage i deal.
    Summary: Item dupe exploit still works by going into your vehicle during the animation.
    Version: 17.1
    Game mode, mp

EAC on

Bug Description: Item dupe exploit still works by going into your vehicle during the animation.

Reproduce: Same as when opening the inventory while using a consumable item from you're toolbar which is fixed, it still worked when using a consumable from your toolbar and going onto a vehicle.

Actual result: consumable doesn't get consumed.

Expected result: consumable does get consumed.
    as posted in b240 stable but not mentioned in patch notes as known issues

Summary: Player rapidly drains Electric Fence durability
    Version: A17.1 B8
    OS/Version: Windows/Linux/mac
    Survival, SP, RWG

Did you wipe old saves? No
    EAC: On

Status: New (First time I've noticed it, but I assume it's been a thing since electric fences taking damage has been a thing)

Bug Description:
    When a player stands in an active electric fence, the durability rapidly drops at 60 per second. Contrary to everything else, which only does 1 damage to the fence per electrocution.

Reproduce steps:
    1) Setup a powered electric fence
    2) Stand in powered electric fence
    3) Look at the electric fence that's taking damage with a repair tool
    4) Enjoy watching the durability melt faster than the floor to a digging zombie

Colony Founder
    Spoiler: 

Apologies in advance. I've been searching for this bug and keep forgetting. Just getting it submitted...

Summary: Use mouse action from Tool Belt causes item to get stuck as unable to be dropped and unable to move to inventory.
    Version: A17 B240 (sorry I just haven't had time for 17.1 testing)
    Game mode, mp host/mp client/sp /client on dedi (RWG or NAV)
    Game Mode: 1 player, Unlisted, Nav's

Did you wipe old saves? No - But this is a new save from B240... should I wipe all old saves?
    EAC on or off ? On

(think it's new)

Bug Description: Use mouse action from Tool Belt causes item to get stuck as unable to be dropped and unable to move to inventory.

Reproduce steps:
    1. Place Red Tea (stack of them) in your Tool Belt (i normally have it to the farthest spot to the right on mine)
    2. Select your Red Tea to show it being held by your character.
    3. Drink the Red Tea (mouse click to use the tea and drink it).
    4. Before it get's to your lips or just during the animation of drinking, switch back (by scroll or hotkey) to a pickaxe or some other tool in your tool belt. I'm normally selecting something in the 1-4 slots on my tool belt (by hotkey).
    5. Use the pickaxe or whatever tool you now have selected.
    6. Open your inventory screen.
    7. Try to move your Red Tea to your inventory. Note it won't let you.
    8. Try to drop your Red Tea. Note the Drop option is disabled if you select the Red Tea on your tool belt.

Solution: Drink your Red Tea and wait for the animation to complete before selecting something else on your Tool Belt.

Press F1 to open the console, then type dbs
    This will open a panel in game for you to type the bug in.
    once done click ok
    there will then be a SCREENSHOTS folder in the main 7 days folder.

1)
    2)
    3)

Actual result: Red Tea, Bow, Water, Food, a variety of things, get stuck on the tool belt until used again from the item or stack and wait for the animation to complete.

Expected result: Item's don't get stuck on your tool belt until you use them a second time.

This one was fixed for A17.1
    -Hated
    Last edited by Hated; 01-12-2019 at 05:42 PM.