Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: A17.1: "For builders, we have bolstered XP for harvesting and mining substantially"

I find underground mining extremely relaxing.
    Give me food, drink, some wood for struts and support and I won't see any urgency to come back up until I run out of food.

Quote Originally Posted by madmole View Post
    I don't know about you, but until I have pink gear and weapons that are chock full of mods, the impending doom of game stage 300 zombies coming feels like I need to keep looting/gathering. And its not fully documented the new threat the AI might pose to bases,muahahahahaaha.
    Are you talking about a fat man in a Hawaiian shirt who will scatter and destroy the walls with his body? )

Quote Originally Posted by JaxTeller718 View Post
    Ah ok! So this was the PVP Update then. Sweet. OnlyMeiya will be extremely happy they finally pulled the trigger.
    Should I be flattered you mentioned me?

I'm actually really glad that when PVP is mentioned people think of my name.

What really needs to happen is the exp for killing zeds needs to scale up better for the added difficulty of dealing with feral and radiated zeds, mining was never really an issue even before it was buffed and it was infinitely OP in 16.4. Just grab an auger, and go trigger happy, you'd be 200 before you knew it.

Quote Originally Posted by gazz
    I find underground mining extremely relaxing.
    Give me food, drink, some wood for struts and support and I won't see any urgency to come back up until I run out of food.
    For once, and probably only once I can agree with Gazz, mining is very therapeutic.