Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is there any way we could get the biker naked with tattoos?

Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    Seriously guys, think before you comment...

Creeping me out right now with all this kid talk.

First it's about naked zombies, now it's about kids smiling and being weak and stuff... like seriously.
    What's the problem with zombie kids?, most people would concur that one of the most terrifying things in a horror movie is a kid with glowing eyes smiling at you in the dark, I don't give a damn about the naked stuff, it wasn't me the one who added halloween style nurses and naked strippers, I'd rather have clowns and other kind of creepy ♥♥♥♥.

Oh and btw, the being weak I thought would be a nice counter for them being super fast, what you are implying with the picture and stuff is creeping ME out

Quote Originally Posted by Kilroy83 View Post
    What's the problem with zombie kids?, most people would concur that one of the most terrifying things in a horror movie is a kid with glowing eyes smiling at you in the dark, I don't give a damn about the naked stuff, it wasn't me the one who added halloween style nurses and naked strippers, I'd rather have clowns and other kind of creepy ♥♥♥♥.

Oh and btw, the being weak I thought would be a nice counter for them being super fast, what you are implying with the picture and stuff is creeping ME out
    So why not make a whole new topic for this suggestion and actually post it in the right section of the forums too? Why does the subject of zombie kids need to be in the same topic as naked zeds?

I'm with Fox. This is creepy.

And we need another separate thread about zombie kids like we need another separate thread about LBD...