Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ragsy2145 Modlets for A17

Quote Originally Posted by Guppycur View Post
    I ended up going a different route; the vanilla wheels are total wheels, the ones you find on the ground are tires, and the broken wheels are rims. So:

broken wheel (rim) + tire = wheel

- - - Updated - - -

...but yeh, as discussed, tires all over the place with no use towards actual wheels is a waste.
    yup no problem with that logic on wheels #perhaps I overthought wheels lol ... gonna be hitting your vehicle madness mod later Guppy

Leader
    Hi ragsy 2145

Just letting you know your pickup hdhq plants causes plants to all take on the coffee plant look. This one and Khaines pickup plants does to. I removed both these mods and it returned all plants to Normal look.

I don't mean the plants you find in the wild they are fine. I am talking bout the versions you plant on your farm. The first stage is fine. The second stage is fine but when it gets to the havesting stage it goes to a coffee plant model.
    Last edited by stallionsden; 02-08-2019 at 04:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by stallionsden View Post
    Hi ragsy 2145

Just letting you know your pickup hdhq plants causes plants to all take on the coffee plant look. This one and Khaines pickup plants does to. I removed both these mods and it returned all plants to Normal look.

I don't mean the plants you find in the wild they are fine. I am talking bout the versions you plant on your farm. The first stage is fine. The second stage is fine but when it gets to the havesting stage it goes to a coffee plant model.
    Ok thanks for letting me know

Leader
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragsy 2145 View Post
    Ok thanks for letting me know
    Maybe a load order issue will let you know when I home in 2 days

Quote Originally Posted by stallionsden View Post
    Maybe a load order issue will let you know when I home in 2 days
    I have been down on Ragsy's Farm and I so far can not replicate your issue with plants grown looking like coffeeplants, mine seem ok .
    I will give it some more testing just to be on the safe side....

Edit: 3 game days later on my farm I had no issues show up ...
    Last edited by Ragsy 2145; 02-08-2019 at 11:18 PM. Reason: Progresss updated

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndRecon View Post
    is it at all possible to mod in the function where harvesting a plant leaves behind a sapling or planted seed in its place ?
    After the point in the right direction from LionsDen

Quote Originally Posted by LionsDen View Post
    I think there is or was an on destruct property that allowed you to replace it with the seed or you can have it downgrade into the seed block. I'm not sure of what was exactly done but some of the 16.4 mods did do this and you might want to look at them to see how they did it exactly and see if it is still possible.
    Yes it is possible in A17 to auto-plant a seed when you harvest a wild crop ... After looking into Stallionsden's issue with Pickup Plants I followed Lionsden's info and have a made working A17 Modlet that re-plants seeds after harvest I am testing it at the moment so not 100% on the ins and outs of this yet but it replants wild plants or plants you harvest from poi's like corn and potatoes.

I dont do much farming in my games but the the final player harvest downgrades the block in A17 already under 'plantedGoldenrod3HarvestPlayer' will do some more farming now to check this out.

Code:
    <property name="DowngradeBlock" value="plantedGoldenrod1"/>
    for example.

You are welcome to try it out 2ndRecon ...this version allows pickup with <E> if you don't need to replant wild plants.

I suppose the next phase would be re-planting forests as you go which although not part of my Modlet themes is a valid option for those that may want it (vanilla only).

HH has now done a mod for trees in this modlet collection https://7daystodie.com/forums/showth...893-HH-Modlets
    Last edited by Ragsy 2145; 02-12-2019 at 12:12 PM. Reason: info update on Tree replanting

Ragsy_Take_Out The_Trash

This modlet will allow the destruction of all trash/garbage bags and also the foul trash/garbage piles after you loot them.

Keep your local zombie infested neighbourhood clean

A big thanks to KhaineGB for help on this modlet as I wanted a better version that would not destroy all the small waste bins you find in toilets/bathrooms and even more so in Zoe's Salon (as they used same lootlist id's).

Please be aware that you must start a new save if you install this modlet. --> Download

Enjoy

Ragsy

P.S
    Still have the re-plant wild plants modlet that i did a few weeks ago if anyone is interested at all ?
    Last edited by Ragsy 2145; 04-23-2019 at 03:17 PM.

Modlets checked in A17.2 experimental B27 and work fine in case anyone asks.

Link for the 'Re-plant Wild Plants and crops' modlet added to my git Download Vanilla A17 Only.

Remove_RH_Stats_Bar

This modlet came about from a request thread in the 'discussions and request forums' . Originally from FailFailWin asking to remove the XP pop ups, this is not a solution for that but it would be great to just remove the XP pop ups and hopefully one day we get that option from the funpimps.

For now thanks to Forum member Numberz who kept delving into this came up with a way to make the window transparent so we do not see notifications so full credit to Numberz for the method and code sample.

Quote Originally Posted by Numberz View Post
    I took another quick look at this.

This solution might be acceptable for some. It removes all popup notifications at the bottom right, including the repair/upgrade rejection popups. When the repair/upgrade is missing the resource, it still plays the rejected ding sound.

Vehicles and other notifications are unaffected.

Changes in red

Windows.xml
    Code:
    	<window name="HUDRightStatBars">

<rect name="hud" pos="-90,31" side="right" controller="CollectedItemList" pivot="BottomLeft">
    			<panel width="168" height="43" name="item" visible="false" pivot="right" disableautobackground="true" pos="70, 0" >
    				<sprite depth="3" pos="0,0"  name="Background" sprite="ui_game_popup" color="[transparent]" height="43" width="162" pivot="center" />
    				<sprite depth="4" name="Icon" atlas="ItemIconAtlas" size="0,0" pos="50,0" pivot="center" foregroundlayer="true"/>
    				<label depth="6" name="TextContent" font_size="28" color="[transparent]" justify="center" height="30" pivot="center"/> 

<sprite depth="6" pos="0,16" width="32" height="32" name="Negative" sprite="ui_game_symbol_x" color="[transparent]" />
    			</panel>
    If someone wants to make a modlet for it, please feel free...
    Download Here

I have used it today and suprisingly after a while I got used to not seeing the stats window popping up.

This goes great with Guppycurs Random Getter upper modlet Guppycur-s-Modlets
    Last edited by Ragsy 2145; 04-23-2019 at 03:19 PM. Reason: Typo and descriptions

Tracker
    The link for Really Useful Tires doesn't DL atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Tristam View Post
    The link for Really Useful Tires doesn't DL atm.
    Thanks for pointing that out link fixed and a couple of others too, link format error on my behalf got an extra gap on the link in the post.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragsy 2145 View Post
    A big big thanks to REV6:7-8 for encouraging me to post these in my own thread
    You bet. And thanks for the referral. Glad to see your idea "seeds" have sprouted nicely. Well done indeed!

There may be as many "perfect" ways to play 7DTD as there are people who play the game. But with everyone (who can) contributing their ideas in the form of modlets, we can all find some combination of the game that is perfect... for us.

Thanks for joining the community of folks adding positive value to what would only be a medium quality game otherwise.

Cheers!
    REV6:7-8

Vehicle First Person View Modlet

This modlet is a workaround meaning its 'not fully' true first person mode but as near as possible in an xpath modlet and works in the same way first person works in the Debug Mode so expect some artefacting especially when on the bumpy bumpy roads of random generated worlds, ideally we should have the option to toggle between 1st person and 3rd person views available when the fun pimps get around to it.

*** Warning *** the gyrocopter first person view may make you motion sick as again its not true first person, disable in the modlet if you wish by commenting out the line with gyrocopter by using the <!-- and closing with --> The Gyro is very hard to fly in first person so you may wish to revert to 3rd person.

The Gyrocopter may need more adjusting and I will endeavour to get it better but if not then the choice is yours regarding the above warning about motion sickness.

This Modlet is tested and works with vanilla vehicles only

Link for Updated version

Enjoy !
    Ragsy
    Last edited by Ragsy 2145; 04-23-2019 at 03:20 PM. Reason: New link as now this version obsolete

Quote Originally Posted by rev678 View Post
    Thanks for joining the community of folks adding positive value to what would only be a medium quality game otherwise.

Cheers!
    REV6:7-8
    Thanks Rev6:7-8 appreciate the comments thank you.

After 2,700+ hours playing the game I love so much its great to be able to contribute something back to the community after all its given me in the past few years.

On the modlet front I have a new improved version of the Vehicle First person modlet coming soon, I have not yet found a better way of implementing the Gyro First person yet but in the other vehicles i have made some improvements since the first release.

Stay Tuned !!

Ragsy
    Last edited by Ragsy 2145; 03-04-2019 at 01:09 AM.

I couldn't fly the gyrocopter to save my life. And I have yet to successfully GRACEFULLY land the thing.

The 4x4 would be an *okay* vehicle if I played well with others (I don't like to share my toys with other boys). Merely for the extra storage, I don't find the jeep necessary as I run Stedman420's Bigger Backpack 120 + Player Built Storage and Vehicle Storage SimpleUI modlets (https://7daystodie.com/forums/showth...ple-UI-Modlets).

The motorcycle... that's one toy I DO rip up the countryside with. Always makes me feel like I'm in a Mad Max movie... minus the anti-semitism and misogyny.

But I try to avoid video game content that makes me motion sick ever since playing original Doom... while wearing headphones... in a dark computer classroom... using a projector to display my screen 12' x 10' on the wall.

I'd get so immersed in the game that (1) the janitor would startle the crap out of me as he came into that classroom (also wearing headphones) to empty the trashcan and vacuum, and (2) I'd be so nauseous after an evening of killing alien demons that I often couldn't eat anything for a day or so.