20190118202139_1.jpg 20190118202853_2.jpg

my system: IntelŽ Core™ i7-6700K Prozessor
    NVIDIAŽ GeForceŽ GTX 1070 - 8 GB
    32 GB DDR4 Arbeitsspeicher
    128 GB SSD
    i use the 17.1 unsable
    eac is off
    Win 7

i delete all old datas make new game and use mods for bloodmoon and traps and alot more...when bloodmoon starts i get spammed with this errors i think its maybe frome to mutch electro trabs but iam not sure maybe someone can help me and now this error i make also a lot of electric normal thing like alarm dart trap and turrets. maybe it was no place to span the zombies i dont no my english is bad so say already thx for help

here is also link to my stream when error happents frome minute 11:00 you can start https://www.twitch.tv/videos/364675482
    Last edited by Neuzeitmensch; 01-18-2019 at 11:33 PM.

Refugee
    and i play singelplayer...

i try now make zobmies off then the error message stop, then all my alarms connectet with camere are going not more off all still activatet dosent matter no zombie arround even after press resett thy go not off so i have to take them back to my inventar to make off end one off them was not more touchable i have to destroy this one....

but still dont no how to change it for future or what exactly the problem is....

sorry for my bad english

Refugee
    now i was deleting all after i find solution^^ so can be closed

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Failed to create Convex Mesh from source mesh "". Source mesh is likely have too many smooth surface regions. Please reduce the surface smoothness of the source mesh. Alternatively turn on Inflate Mesh and increase the Skin Width sufficiently for this mesh
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    SOLUTION:
    The said Player had ELECTRIC FENCE POSTS placed and connected. He got 1 Error Message for every connection between the posts. After he picked them up and scraped them it worked fine again (After a restart)

Additional observation:
    We realized that the Bug happens, after the first zombies are encountered by the player who hast those ELECTRIC FENCE POSTS placed. When he encountered any enemies and ran away and the enemies lost "aggro" on him they and every other Zombie (allready existing and newly spawned) froze.

Tracker
    We are also getting this error on my Server. One error for each connection.

The Solution you posted, is not really a solution IMO. Who wants to remove, and replace then restart the server everytime this bug happens?

With a server of 20 players, and people who build each and everyday, we are going to have to do this dosey-doe every single day.

Community Moderator SylenThunder's Avatar
    Can anyone post both client and server logs when this happens?
    What you see in the console is only about a quarter of the information needed.

If you have questions on how to post a log, instructions are in the Sticky thread you were supposed to read before starting a new one.

Reconstructionist
    FWIW, one of my players put up an electric fence, and now I'm getting the same errors in the console/logs. This seems to be related to electric fence/posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Neuzeitmensch View Post
    SOLUTION:
    The said Player had ELECTRIC FENCE POSTS placed and connected. He got 1 Error Message for every connection between the posts. After he picked them up and scraped them it worked fine again (After a restart)

Additional observation:
    We realized that the Bug happens, after the first zombies are encountered by the player who hast those ELECTRIC FENCE POSTS placed. When he encountered any enemies and ran away and the enemies lost "aggro" on him they and every other Zombie (allready existing and newly spawned) froze.
    Seems like My Dedicated server is also experiencing this LOSS OF AGGRO error. (and possibly the mesh error)
    I will check to see if the players that are on have electric fences.

(sometimes happens with 3 players sometimes 4)

Quote Originally Posted by SylenThunder View Post

If you have questions on how to post a log, instructions are in the Sticky thread you were supposed to read before starting a new one.
    I am attempting to get the host to capture my server logs for troubleshooting.
    will reply back if/when that happens

Here are some of the server logs I captured.
    I'm not sure if the event was captured in them.

https://pastebin.com/MKjry0wh
    https://pastebin.com/M4jUZF9Q
    https://pastebin.com/ZTMCmXqM

I have to be on when the Server is running a horde and we recently have had round the clock players that spin the 7 days like a circus wheel..LOL I'll capture more logs if these are not helpful.

PS thanks in advance!
    /.

Any thoughts?
    Last edited by SlashDot; 07-03-2019 at 02:27 PM.

https://pastebin.com/C1AL4ZzW

This part looks weird:

2019-07-03T08:02:24 237.855 INF Modified file (server will go to the modded category): Data/Config/items.xml has invalid hash
    2019-07-03T08:02:24 237.858 INF Modified file (server will go to the modded category): Data/Config/item_modifiers.xml has invalid hash
    2019-07-03T08:02:24 237.887 INF Modified file (server will go to the modded category): Data/Config/progression.xml has invalid hash
    2019-07-03T08:02:24 237.892 INF Modified file (server will go to the modded category): Data/Config/recipes.xml has invalid hash
    2019-07-03T08:02:24 237.913 INF Modified file (server will go to the modded category): Data/Config/XUi/windows.xml has invalid hash

edit: Sorry just found out this only means the file is modded.
    Last edited by Beelzybub; 07-03-2019 at 11:19 PM.

I don't see the error "failed to convex mesh" anywhere in the logs. What is it we're looking for again?
    Were the zombies frozen during the bloodmoon from your last log SlashDot?

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzybub View Post
    I don't see the error "failed to convex mesh" anywhere in the logs. What is it we're looking for again?
    Were the zombies frozen during the bloodmoon from your last log SlashDot?
    Actually the failed mesh errors I get; but I am more concerned about the second part of the problem the zombies lose aggro.

Reconstructionist
    Are you still looking for logs of this? One of my players has an electric fence around their property, and all i have to do is go near it to get this error to occur in the console. It has nothing to do with blood moon. My client log gets a lot of these:

Failed to create Convex Mesh from source mesh "". Source mesh is likely have too many smooth surface regions. Please reduce the surface smoothness of the source mesh. Alternatively turn on Inflate Mesh and increase the Skin Width sufficiently for this mesh.