Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: JSS (Just Survive, Somehow)

Been using this mod a while now, as part of a larger mod-pack for A17b27. Fave thing about it is the removal of those stupid one hour buff magazines. Unfortunately, it does not play well with ComSenMod, which I switched to recently:
    https://7daystodie.com/forums/showth...-(now-for-A17)

@mjrice: Thank you for your hard work on this mod. Hope to give it another shot when a newer, and hopefully more compatible build is released.

Tracker
    @Mjrice Any plans for how you will update this mod for use with A18?

Hi @mjrice. We are really enjoying this mod. In vanilla, we would tend to spend our skill point the same way every time. As a result, we ended up with pretty much the same game every time.

JSS returns some randomness to each game that was missing in Vanilla.

Tracker
    @Mjrice

Your mods should still work for A17.3 right?
    I was thinking about keeping JSS and dropping Wild Lands, since it is presumably still not going to work with the RWG.

Quote Originally Posted by Grue View Post
    @Mjrice

I was thinking about keeping JSS and dropping Wild Lands, since it is presumably still not going to work with the RWG.
    I'd like to know this as well, as I was going to give this a try

Tracker
    Quote Originally Posted by Scyris View Post
    I'd like to know this as well, as I was going to give this a try
    I ended up stripping out everything but the UI changes from Wild Lands because I really like the 12x12 sized map option.

Quote Originally Posted by Grue View Post
    @Mjrice

It seems to be working fine (both mods) in 17.3 experimental (B18). Is anybody experiencing issues with either mod in this version?

Tracker
    Quote Originally Posted by mjrice View Post
    It seems to be working fine (both mods) in 17.3 experimental (B18). Is anybody experiencing issues with either mod in this version?
    JSS seems to be working just fine.
    The drop rate for herbs and moss is still a little on the low side. Not sure which if any perk adjusts the drop rate for that? Miner69er?
    The super corn seed perk still unlocks one level higher than the text shows, I would like it better as its own recipe book though.

I dropped Wild Lands to see what kind of balancing they did with the RWG, the only thing I kept was the UI to generate 12x12 maps.

Edit:
    Nevermind, I found it, since we cannot change the description, I just lined up the recipe with the correct perk level.

Code:
    <passive_effect name="RecipeTagUnlocked" operation="base_set" value="1" level="3" tags="plantedGraceCorn1"/>
    While I was looking at it, I noticed something else.
    The living off the land perk gives more food than before, I have level 3 which should give me 4 food per harvest, but I am getting at total of 7.

I never noticed this in the previous patches.

I also changed that back to match the description because it was producing an obscene amount of food.
    Code:
    <passive_effect name="HarvestCount" operation="perc_add" value="1,5" level="1,4" tags="cropHarvest"/>
    Last edited by Grue; 3 Days Ago at 11:34 PM.

Greetings

I am making a modpack based around JSS and just wanted to let you know that your Trader file is missing the Gunny's Guide to Hunting Rifles All your other guns are there but this one is missing the entry. I am loading a custom config after your modlet which allows other modlets that used the Intellect tree to play nice with it, and when removing some books from my trader list this one showed up as not being defined

Not sure if that was intended but I did also download this a few days ago, so chances are it was either intended, or already fixed and if so I will update what I got here