Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Official Merchandise

Reconstructionist
    Lest anyone take me wrong, I am not dissatisfied with the 7D t-shirts I bought. They are nice and by today's standards, good quality.

I in fact love them! My two daughters and several of their friends play on my server on a regular basis, and I bought a shirt for my older girl and myself, and I'm thinking of getting one or two more. Please don't mistake my dissatisfaction with the ongoing trend of retailers shifting towards flimsy made-in-China junk, with my dissatisfaction with these t-shirts. I'm very happy with them, would buy more, and would recommend everyone here get at least one.

I'm waiting for the coffee cup to come out, I'd buy one sight-unseen <hint hint>...

PS if you run into my youngest daugher on a p2p server, don't mess with her. She is vicious...she whips my butt everytime....

Guppycurian Forum Whore Guppycur's Avatar
    I'm old as ♥♥♥♥ and I find the T-shirt quite comfortable and of decent quality.

Just saying.

Reconstructionist
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppycur View Post
    I'm old as ♥♥♥♥ and I find the T-shirt quite comfortable and of decent quality.

Just saying.
    Same. My beef is not with the quality of this shirt. I'd buy more and probably will. We should probably let this topic die, I'm sorry I ever brought it up....

Quote Originally Posted by zootal View Post
    With all due respect my friend, how old are you? Today's younger generation does not know or remember when mundane things like clothing was made out of thicker higher quality/heavier material. Sadly, the shift to low quality made-in-China junk has been moving to clothing for many years now, but 20 years ago people would have laughed at how flimsy your average target or concert t-shirt is today.

I've been buying my own clothing for almost 50 years, and I remember very well the day when clothing, like many other things we use in our daily lives, was not flimsy made-in-china junk.
    I have to second this. Welcome to the new standards. I guess the (impossible eternal) economic growth is temporarely fixed now

Lets state the quality is reasonable, OK?

I'll buy a t-shirt if you release 17.2 stable today.

Reconstructionist
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagoberis View Post
    I'll buy a t-shirt if you release 17.2 stable today.
    Only if they fix RWG...I'd buy two more t-shirts if they did that!

Got my shirt today. I followed unholyjoe's advice to go a size larger and it's a perfect fit. Love that it's tagless as well.

Quote Originally Posted by AtomicUs5000 View Post
    Got my shirt today. I followed unholyjoe's advice to go a size larger and it's a perfect fit. Love that it's tagless as well.
    enjoy... i have 3 that way i can wear them more often.. <shhhhh i wear my wifes 7dtd t-shirt too, but she hasnt caught me yet>
    Last edited by unholyjoe; 06-18-2019 at 01:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by unholyjoe View Post
    enjoy... i have 3 that way i can wear them more often.. <shhhhh i wear my wifes too, but she hasnt caught me yet>
    I didn't read all the previous posts so I am assuming you mean her shirt. If not PLEASE, do not make it an avatar.

Reconstructionist
    Quote Originally Posted by AtomicUs5000 View Post
    I had a XXL I gave to my younger daughter, she loves it. I got an XXXL for myself cause I like oversized baggy t-shirts. Now I and both of my girls have one . Amazon ships them as per their usual shopping policies, mine arrived right on schedule.

Where are the coffee mugs? I'd buy one sight unseen.

Quote Originally Posted by zootal View Post
    I had a XXL I gave to my younger daughter, she loves it. I got an XXXL for myself cause I like oversized baggy t-shirts. Now I and both of my girls have one . Amazon ships them as per their usual shopping policies, mine arrived right on schedule.

Where are the coffee mugs? I'd buy one sight unseen.
    I's be on board for a mug as well. Probably two.

I have the game on steam, bought 3 copies for family as well as buying the PS 4 version, I know have the t shirt to prove it.

ordered mine today.

I want a copy of the game