Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vehicle Climb

does anyone know what to change to make them travel up steep hills more efficiently and faster? without raising the base speed?

Zombie Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by Vladinator View Post
    does anyone know what to change to make them travel up steep hills more efficiently and faster? without raising the base speed?
    I have tried to find this out for several hours now and so far nothing, absolute nothing. I have tested many of the vehicle stats without any luck.

I noticed on my first person view for vehicles that all vehicles go up very steep inclines with no real effort, which seems odd unless somehow vehicle physics are tied to the camera position but that seems too odd (or maybe not) , someone quoted somewhere that the player actually wears the vehicle so that might be a factor.

In my modlet the only things changed were camera position, steering rate which should not affect the climbing and hopforce for the 4x4 and all hopforce does is allow the player to press a key and the vehicle jumps. There are no other changes to torque or speeds on the default modlet.

Vehicles sure are strange in game to work out.

Although by accident I have created a gyrocopter with super fast turbo speed lol and whilst messing had a motorcycle using the gyrocopter engine but it did not fly ..
    Last edited by Ragsy 2145; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:19 PM. Reason: More info

Guppycurian Forum Whore Guppycur's Avatar
    Torque. That's the mystery setting. Gravity plays a huge part in vehicle physics, and torque is its counter.

Zombie Hunter
    ok I have no idea about what to do with unity so I think I leave it there.