Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NerdScurvy's Modlet Collection

Survivor

NerdScurvy's Modlet Collection

Here are some of the modlets I've created for the G4K Steam Community Server.

Note that some assets have been licenced from the Unity Asset store, please do not reuse without permission.

Nerd's More Doors and Windows
    Currently adds double-doors in five different wood textures and clean windows.
    Download

Nerd's Toybox
    Currently 10 different stuffed toy animals with three colour variations of each. All toys can be placed in world.
    Download

Nerd's Bathtime
    Nice clean older style bathtub.
    Download

Nerd's Rubber Ducky
    Adds rubber duckies that can be placed in world.
    Download
    Last edited by NerdScurvy; 02-02-2019 at 10:59 AM.

Funny!
    Cool doors

Tracker
    DUDE! Love those animals. Are they your models? I like the clean look of everything. A nice sight in a game with everything broken down.

Guppycurian Forum Whore Guppycur's Avatar
    I was thinking when I saw that picture that yours and his mod would go great together...

Tracker
    yeah but my ill fitting brain would demand to make every one of those animals into NPCs. that would drive this games community bonkers! xDD

Quote Originally Posted by Telric View Post
    yeah but my ill fitting brain would demand to make every one of those animals into NPCs. that would drive this games community bonkers! xDD
    A living rubber ducky !!

Or an undead rubber ducky

Tracker
    Undead creepy mona lisa creepin hard!

Survivor
    Quote Originally Posted by Telric View Post
    DUDE! Love those animals. Are they your models? I like the clean look of everything. A nice sight in a game with everything broken down.
    The animal models are from the Unity Asset store. Made by BasicCore. I did add a layer of fur/scales to the textures.

Tracker
    Aww was hoping to learn how to make not crappy models from you! lol! I like the mod though!

Scavenger
    Thank you so much for these! Yesterday I hid all 30 of the plushies around our property for my friend to find. Do you plan to add in any more aesthetic items? We're using all of these in our game and would love more things to decorate with.

Survivor
    Quote Originally Posted by overlordpotatoe View Post
    Thank you so much for these! Yesterday I hid all 30 of the plushies around our property for my friend to find. Do you plan to add in any more aesthetic items? We're using all of these in our game and would love more things to decorate with.
    I do have plans to add more as I find time. Future additions to possibly include: a second set of plushies, a clean toilet, bathroom sink, fridge, garden gates, nicer hatches.

Have just added expanded the more doors modlet to include windows.

Scavenger
    Quote Originally Posted by NerdScurvy View Post
    I do have plans to add more as I find time. Future additions to possibly include: a second set of plushies, a clean toilet, bathroom sink, fridge, garden gates, nicer hatches.

Have just added expanded the more doors modlet to include windows.
    Oh wow, the windows look fantastic! I look forward to adding them to our house.

I'd love all of those things, but especially the garden gates! We've got a really nice garden going and it would be great to have some more decorative touches for it.

Scavenger
    Any chance of some single doors, btw? Yours are so nice, but we're reluctant to use them for the front door because it won't be centred.

Wow, those windows are amazing!

Survivor
    Quote Originally Posted by overlordpotatoe View Post
    Any chance of some single doors, btw? Yours are so nice, but we're reluctant to use them for the front door because it won't be centred.
    Yep. I have a selection of door styles I can rig up for both single and double.