Thread: How to Plant and Harvest Crops on Console (PS4)

Refugee

How to Plant and Harvest Crops on Console (PS4)

I am wondering if perhaps I was doing something wrong on Console.

I plant corn using Fertilizer and a Gardening Hoe, then when fully grown I attack it to harvest and the plant is gone. Then I must replant a new corn seed.

Is this correct or was I doing something wrong?

Only asking because I have over 80 days in Alpha 17 and it is far different then I recall on PS4.

-Krow

Tracker
    In console, plants will display an icon when ready to harvest. Don't attack.

Survivor
    Quote Originally Posted by krow View Post
    I am wondering if perhaps I was doing something wrong on Console.

I plant corn using Fertilizer and a Gardening Hoe, then when fully grown I attack it to harvest and the plant is gone. Then I must replant a new corn seed.

Is this correct or was I doing something wrong?

Only asking because I have over 80 days in Alpha 17 and it is far different then I recall on PS4.

-Krow
    Console still has it where when you harvest crops, you have to replant them to harvest more. A17 changed it so you only have to plant seeds one time, no replanting necessary.

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by Rez090 View Post
    Console still has it where when you harvest crops, you have to replant them to harvest more. A17 changed it so you only have to plant seeds one time, no replanting necessary.
    TBH, I've been so busy on PC that I didn't even know A17 was applied to consoles. Time to get the PS4 band back together for 7dtd.

-Krow

Tracker
    Quote Originally Posted by krow View Post
    TBH, I've been so busy on PC that I didn't even know A17 was applied to consoles. Time to get the PS4 band back together for 7dtd.

-Krow
    A17 is not on console. Rez was referring to the dif between PC and console for food.