Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: How to Plant and Harvest Crops on Console (PS4)

  1. #1
    Refugee
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0

    How to Plant and Harvest Crops on Console (PS4)

    I am wondering if perhaps I was doing something wrong on Console.

    I plant corn using Fertilizer and a Gardening Hoe, then when fully grown I attack it to harvest and the plant is gone. Then I must replant a new corn seed.

    Is this correct or was I doing something wrong?

    Only asking because I have over 80 days in Alpha 17 and it is far different then I recall on PS4.

    -Krow

  2. #2
    Tracker
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    248
    Rep Power
    1
    In console, plants will display an icon when ready to harvest. Don't attack.

  3. #3
    Survivor
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by krow View Post
    I am wondering if perhaps I was doing something wrong on Console.

    I plant corn using Fertilizer and a Gardening Hoe, then when fully grown I attack it to harvest and the plant is gone. Then I must replant a new corn seed.

    Is this correct or was I doing something wrong?

    Only asking because I have over 80 days in Alpha 17 and it is far different then I recall on PS4.

    -Krow
    Console still has it where when you harvest crops, you have to replant them to harvest more. A17 changed it so you only have to plant seeds one time, no replanting necessary.

  4. #4
    Refugee
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Rez090 View Post
    Console still has it where when you harvest crops, you have to replant them to harvest more. A17 changed it so you only have to plant seeds one time, no replanting necessary.
    TBH, I've been so busy on PC that I didn't even know A17 was applied to consoles. Time to get the PS4 band back together for 7dtd.

    -Krow

  5. #5
    Tracker
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    248
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by krow View Post
    TBH, I've been so busy on PC that I didn't even know A17 was applied to consoles. Time to get the PS4 band back together for 7dtd.

    -Krow
    A17 is not on console. Rez was referring to the dif between PC and console for food.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •