Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Sorcery

Leader
    Devrix awesome job. Glad your a part of the 7dtd inner circle.... :-D

Refugee
    Darkness Falls Overhaul (native: v0.68) Rlly ? Wew u rlly awesome

Survivor
    yaaaay iam in after i finish PoE

SORCERY (v0.68) IS NOW LIVE WITH MOD LAUNCHER INTEGRATION!

MOD LAUNCHER INTEGRATION
    Sorcery is fully integrated into the 7D2D Mod Launcher, as an SDX Mod, with automatic Localization handling... praise The Gods (and @sphereii)! If you already have the latest version of the Mod Launcher, simply run it and install Sorcery there. Otherwise, follow these steps to get started:
    Spoiler: 

1. Steam Sync: Open Steam, right-click 7 Days to Die, select Properties, select Local Files, select Verify Integrity of Game Files. This will ensure you're using a clean version of the game, which is required for use with the Mod Launcher.
    2. Download Launcher: 7D2D Mod Launcher
    3. Install Launcher: Run the launcher installer SetupInstaller.msi
    4. Run Launcher: Locate and select Sorcery within the mods list.
    5. Install Sorcery: With Sorcery selected, click Install Game Copy.
    6. Delete Mods Folder: You may be prompted to delete a detected Mods Folder; I recommend selecting "Yes". You can install additional Mods with Sorcery later, if desired.
    7. Pre-Sync Mod: Finally, select Pre-Sync Mod, then "Yes" you would like to download it.
    8. AWAKEN ESSENCE: Play Mod and you're ready to play as a post-apocalyptic harbinger of the elements... may your training commence!

** Game Updates: You must Uninstall and Reinstall Sorcery through the launcher when new game updates are released. Don't worry, your saves are safe and will be retained. If you experience any errors, repeat step #1.

** Visit @sphereii's 7D2D Mod Launcher Thread for more info regarding it

CONVERT SAVE GAME TO MOD LAUNCHER
    If you'd like to convert completely to the Mod Launcher SDX version of Sorcery to enjoy the automatic updates and Localization handling, follow these quick instructions:
    Spoiler: 

1. Install Sorcery: Follow the Mod Launcher Install steps for Sorcery first.
    2. Locate Saves: (C:\Users\NAME\AppData\Roaming\7DaysToDie\Saves)
    3. Copy Saves: Select and copy Navezgane and any other Save Folders.
    4. Paste Saves: Into launcher saves folder (C:\7D2D\Saves\Sorcery\Sorcery)
    5. Play: That's it, you're converted to the Launcher version of Sorcery!

** Game Updates: You must Uninstall and Reinstall Sorcery through the launcher when new game updates are released. Don't worry, your saves are safe and will be retained. If you experience any errors, repeat step #1.

In addition to this awesomeness, brought to you by Demigod @sphereii, v0.68 includes the first Tier 3 Spell: ICE STORM.

Sorcery v0.68 Features

• Sorcerer Loot+
    • New Spell: Ice Storm (Tier 3 Ice)
    • Full Trader Integration
    • Rune Mods: Lock Shatter I-V
    • Rune Crafting (Conjure)
    • Armor Crafting (Conjure)
    • Sorcery Items can be Scrapped into Essence
    • Full Compatibility Added for Darkness Falls
    • Full Compatibility Added for Winter Project
    • Full Compatibility Added for HDHQ+Modlets
    • Mod Launcher Integration

Last edited by Devrix; 03-19-2019 at 02:06 AM. Reason: Early Ice Storm Vid

Survivor
    is the first page install upgraded too? and do we have to start a new game?

Quote Originally Posted by Bluman View Post
    is the first page install upgraded too? and do we have to start a new game?
    Yes, the main thread is updated. No need to start a new game.

If you'd like to convert completely to the Mod Launcher SDX version of Sorcery to enjoy the automatic updates and Localization handling, follow these quick instructions:
    Spoiler: 

Last edited by Devrix; 03-19-2019 at 02:07 AM.

Refugee
    Good Jop @Devrix.U rly awesome

Umm When i click try to continued (in d.falls) get game crash but maybe my bad
    Last edited by theawos; 03-19-2019 at 07:04 AM.

Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by Devrix View Post
    MOD LAUNCHER INTEGRATION
    Sorcery is fully integrated into the 7D2D Mod Launcher, as an SDX Mod, with automatic Localization handling... praise The Gods (and @sphereii)! If you already have the latest version of the Mod Launcher, simply run it and install Sorcery there. Otherwise, follow these steps to get started:
    Spoiler: 

1. Steam Sync: Open Steam, right-click 7 Days to Die, select Properties, select Local Files, select Verify Integrity of Game Files. This will ensure you're using a clean version of the game, which is required for use with the Mod Launcher.
    2. Download Launcher: 7D2D Mod Launcher
    3. Install Launcher: Run the launcher installer SetupInstaller.msi
    4. Run Launcher: Locate and select Sorcery within the mods list.
    5. Install Sorcery: With Sorcery selected, click Install Game Copy.
    6. Delete Mods Folder: You may be prompted to delete a detected Mods Folder; I recommend selecting "Yes". You can install additional Mods with Sorcery later, if desired.
    7. Pre-Sync Mod: Finally, select Pre-Sync Mod, then "Yes" you would like to download it.
    8. AWAKEN ESSENCE: Play Mod and you're ready to play as a post-apocalyptic harbinger of the elements... may your training commence!

** Visit @sphereii's 7D2D Mod Launcher Thread for more info regarding it

Spoiler: 

In addition to this awesomeness, brought to you by Demigod @sphereii, v0.68 includes the first Tier 3 Spell: ICE STORM.

Sorcery v0.68 Features

• Sorcerer Loot+
    • New Spell: Ice Storm (Tier 3 Ice)
    • Full Trader Integration
    • Rune Mods: Lock Shatter I-V
    • Rune Crafting (Conjure)
    • Armor Crafting (Conjure)
    • Sorcery Items can be Scrapped into Essence
    • Full Compatibility Added for Darkness Falls
    • Full Compatibility Added for Winter Project
    • Full Compatibility Added for HDHQ+Modlets
    • Mod Launcher Integration

Hello, we hope that one day it is compatible with Ravenhearst

Quote Originally Posted by theawos View Post
    Good Jop @Devrix.U rly awesome

Umm When i click try to continued (in d.falls) get game crash but maybe my bad
    Are you using 17.2 (b27) of the game and latest version of DF?
    Make sure you're following the Modlet install instructions for Sorcery and dropping the Sorcery folder into the Mods folder of DF directly (additionally, you'll need to follow the Localization instructions for installing). If all else fails, I'd recommend a clean install/resync with Steam.

Quote Originally Posted by legendfire77 View Post
    Hello, we hope that one day it is compatible with Ravenhearst
    I plan on looking into adding Ravenhearst compatibility once its updated to the latest game version. Sorcery relies heavily on the latest buff system features (Spells).

Scavenger
    [QUOTE=Devrix;960199]Are you using 17.2 (b27) of the game and latest version of DF?
    Make sure you're following the Modlet install instructions for Sorcery and dropping the Sorcery folder into the Mods folder of DF directly (additionally, you'll need to follow the Localization instructions for installing). If all else fails, I'd recommend a clean install/resync with Steam.

The current version of DF uses 17.1 only the experimental and not complete version of DF uses 17.2

Hunter
    I plan on looking into adding Ravenhearst compatibility once its updated to the latest game version. Sorcery relies heavily on the latest buff system features (Spells).

--------------------------------------------

Thank you Devrix

Leader
    Quote Originally Posted by Devrix View Post
    Are you using 17.2 (b27) of the game and latest version of DF?

Ravenhearst as far as I am aware isn't going to a17.2 but staying with a17.1 til a more suitable version is out (maybe a17.3) could a read it wrong tho

Refugee
    [QUOTE=Devrix;960199]Are you using 17.2 (b27) of the game and latest version of DF?

Yup i'll used 17.2 last version.But only when i click continued game i get crash. New game no any error or get game crash.Np for me cuz when we start from new game we learn better and dont forget new game = calgulate skill point for sorcery :P (Sorry for bad English )

The current version of DF uses 17.1 only the experimental and not complete version of DF uses 17.2

o.O rlly cuz i used 17.2(b27) maybe 1 week with normal versions not experimental

The 2.04 version of DF, which is the NON-EXPERIMENTAL one uses A17.2.

The experimental version of DF is 2.1.

Refugee
    Im really enjoying this modlet, thank you.

Some quick questions for clarification on my own part... Im trying to figure out the flow chart in my head of how Spellcasts, Essence, Runes, "mods", and perks all match up. So I have the fire spellcast equipped, using the basic fire spell "ammo." This particular ammo has particular AoE/Dmg vs say, firenado. The description of the fire spellcast lists a primary function, secondaries, and passives which are unlocked via Perks. Then there is mention to "empowering" and stacks. In general, I understand the concept of stacks but Im not sure if this is visibly represented by the rotating orbs near zombie's feet or if this is something totally different.

Also, if I hold right mouse button I start flaming up but again Im not sure what Im doing, if anything, other than burning stamina/spirit. I have yet to unlock the meteor fall/jump or the super speed but the description says while channeling/casting. To add to this, Fire Mastery perk mentioned "alterations" to spellcasts. Is this related to modding the spellcasts or something else. Then if I "mod" a spellcast by adding a rune, this adds a chance to proc an addition debuff/dmg bonus?

I know a lot of folks enjoy learning as they go but Ive always been the reverse so once I have a better understanding on these small matters, Ill enjoy this great mod that much more.

Thanks in advance!