Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839

Thread: Sorcery

Refugee
    @Hedich
    Why would Devrix update with incorrect information? Wouldn't you rather have the true version number, and a message stating that it is not fully playable on A18?
    Also, you should always go to the last page for current info. That's just how forums work.

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper67 View Post
    @Hedich
    Why would Devrix update with incorrect information? Wouldn't you rather have the true version number, and a message stating that it is not fully playable on A18?
    Also, you should always go to the last page for current info. That's just how forums work.
    What do you mean with incorrect information? of course i dont want him to write in 18 if its not working for 18
    it was just an example use your brain.

"you should always go to the last page for current info. That's just how forums work"

Yeah thank you sir for teaching me how a forum work, i was probably browsing forums before you where even born little one.

Having TEN LETTERS in the first post so people can see if its working for current version or not is not to much to ask for, why should i have to search for it when he can just simple put it on the first post?

(sorry if i sound like a ♥♥♥♥head i have not had my coffee yet, i love you though.)

Quote Originally Posted by Hedich View Post
    What do you mean with incorrect information? of course i dont want him to write in 18 if its not working for 18
    it was just an example use your brain.

"you should always go to the last page for current info. That's just how forums work"

Yeah thank you sir for teaching me how a forum work, i was probably browsing forums before you where even born little one.

Having TEN LETTERS in the first post so people can see if its working for current version or not is not to much to ask for, why should i have to search for it when he can just simple put it on the first post?

(sorry if i sound like a ♥♥♥♥head i have not had my coffee yet, i love you though.)
    The thread title didnt give you a hint little one?

Cheers

Refugee
    This looks INCREDIBLE! When you get support for Alpha 18.* I will be tossing it onto my dedicated server.

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by Prisma501 View Post
    The thread title didnt give you a hint little one?

Cheers
    thread title is "[MODLET] Sorcery" no, no it did not give me a hint. i think you mean the first post and that is "Sorcery A18 is coming SOON!"
    yes you are right there that is a hint if anything. dont want to drag down this thread anymore (i am a nice guy really) but if you are trying to insult someone make sure you are doing it correct or it gets a bit awkward.

Refugee
    @Hedich
    I make no assumptions about your character. We all have moments when we come off more hostile than we intend. However, maybe try not being so defensive, or assuming the age of someone you've never actually met. For all you know, I'm 90 years old.
    That said, none of your retort negates my points 😝
    Love you too

Scavenger
    Would it be possible to move the onselfequip explaination post to the front page? I, for one, typically watch the front page of mods for updates (as they tend to get buried if posted in the general thread) I've been waiting on an update sonce 18 stable hit, finally decided to scour the thread for info.

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by roughgalaxy View Post
    Would it be possible to move the onselfequip explaination post to the front page? I, for one, typically watch the front page of mods for updates (as they tend to get buried if posted in the general thread) I've been waiting on an update sonce 18 stable hit, finally decided to scour the thread for info.
    That's a fair point. I think it would be nice to have a link to the current issue on the front page. As far as I know, we're waiting for the next patch at this point.

Refugee
    請問可以發個youtube的安裝教程嗎

Refugee
    After entering the game ... Reading ... Crazy jump error red letter ... Can't enter the map

Leader
    Quote Originally Posted by ek840415 View Post
    After entering the game ... Reading ... Crazy jump error red letter ... Can't enter the map
    Sorcery is awaiting a tfp bug fix so is not playable atm. If you read you would a found the answer been mentioned 100s of times

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by stallionsden View Post
    Sorcery is awaiting a tfp bug fix so is not playable atm. If you read you would a found the answer been mentioned 100s of times

Ok..received ... you worked hard
    I ím from Taiwan .. English is not very good .. I ím not good at translating sentences .. I ím very sorry

Leader
    Quote Originally Posted by ek840415 View Post
    Ok..received ... you worked hard
    I ’m from Taiwan .. English is not very good .. I ’m not good at translating sentences .. I ’m very sorry
    no no i meant the issue had been mentioned 100s times so you didnt have to waste your time in trying it lol.

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by stallionsden View Post
    no no i meant the issue had been mentioned 100s times so you didnt have to waste your time in trying it lol.
    OK,I see, thank you