Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Alpha 17.2 Experimental B20 bug reporting thread

Quote Originally Posted by Windhund View Post
    It's a grammar fix.

Snowberry extract uses "it's" instead of "its" in description
    OH.. Thanks... had me confused a little.

Zombie Hunter
    Summary: "bedroll in a poi" preventing quest, but there is no bedroll present.
    Version: 17.1 b9
    Game mode: MP Dedi Client - RWG

Did you wipe old saves? N continued from 17 b240
    Did you start a new game? N continued from 17 b240
    Did you validate your files? Y
    Are you using any mods? Y - but they are only for moderation, they do not change anything else about the game
    EAC on or off ? On

Bug Description: I've been seeing this issue cropping up a whole bunch the past 2 weeks. Players go to do a quest, and they get an error telling them they cannot start the quest because of a bedroll. however in each case, there is never any bedrolls present in or around the building.

20190208233300_1.jpg

Hi, Could you try a brand new game and see if you can repro, many thanks . Twigg

Quote Originally Posted by unholyjoe

(edit added comment by QA Tester-unholyjoe)

can you and or purgatory please provide the complete output log for the server (can pm me or twigg with a link to the copy if you prefer it to not be public.)

i have an idea what may be causing this, but the output log must be untouched, no blanking out anything.

thanks if you can help

[/COLOR][/B]
    I'm not sure which log is going to have what you need, I will link a few from when this happened since it was right before midnight and we had logged off and back on.

https://pastebin.com/N0xdZjtz
    https://pastebin.com/5wNzuKzC
    https://pastebin.com/t7J5QYEa
    Last edited by PurgatoryWolf; 02-13-2019 at 10:40 PM.

Refugee
    XP issues - workaround

Quote Originally Posted by Kirtonos View Post
    To those of you seeing XP issues when using a modifier higher than 100%, it is because they have capped levels to the day in-game. I've experienced this twice now in two games, one multiplayer and one single player. When you hit that cap, it breaks and your next level costs millions of XP. I've tried changing the days forward and changing the mod back to 100% but it remains in this broken state.
    try that
    1. F1 and use giveselfxp command with value eg 100000. NOT millions bcs you earn more negative milions XP. Value 100000 is OK in giveselfxp command and partially decrase huge limit
    2. Do this several times
    3. Pass to the next level
    4. Enjoy. Next level should be a normal

Spoiler: 

Quote Originally Posted by PurgatoryWolf View Post
    Summary: "bedroll in a poi" preventing quest, but there is no bedroll present.
    Version: 17.1 b9
    Game mode: MP Dedi Client - RWG

Did you wipe old saves? N continued from 17 b240
    Did you start a new game? N continued from 17 b240
    Did you validate your files? Y
    Are you using any mods? Y - but they are only for moderation, they do not change anything else about the game
    EAC on or off ? On

Bug Description: I've been seeing this issue cropping up a whole bunch the past 2 weeks. Players go to do a quest, and they get an error telling them they cannot start the quest because of a bedroll. however in each case, there is never any bedrolls present in or around the building.

20190208233300_1.jpg

I can second this, and in the server log we have the following messages regarding this Quest POI Locked Out: cabin_12 for Bedroll, Quest POI Locked Out: cabin_08 for Bedroll, Quest POI Locked Out: garage_07 for Bedroll and so on. I checked the POIs on my server, and never found a bedroll inside them. Players now simply abandon the quest when they get those messages.

can you and or purgatory please provide the complete output log for the server (can pm me or twigg with a link to the copy if you prefer it to not be public.)

i have an idea what may be causing this, but the output log must be untouched, no blanking out anything.

thanks if you can help

Just sent you a PM with a pastebin link, where the issue is visible in the output log. Hope it helps.
    Last edited by Puschpa; 02-14-2019 at 10:54 AM.

Refugee
    [IMG]
    Версия 17.2 B20
    Last edited by Diskans; 02-11-2019 at 05:01 PM.

Refugee
    Summary: Charging Bull skill doesn't work.
    Version: A17.2 B20
    Platform: PC
    OS/Version: Windows/Linux
    Game mode: Any

Did you wipe old saves? yes
    Did you start a new game? Yes
    Did you validate your files? Yes
    Are you using any mods? No
    EAC on or off ? on

Bug Description:

The charging bull skill currently doesn't work. To test this, hit F1 to open console. Type dm to enter debug mode, then hit Numpad 0 to show enemy health. Sprinting while attacking doesn't do any extra damage. Also, the damage reduction doesn't work either.

Just a friendly reminder, this thread is for BUG REPORTS ONLY. Anything unrelated to that will get deleted. Repeat posts of non-bugs will attract extra "attention".

I did a search and did not find this issue so if it has been reported or is a known issue, my apologies.

Summary: Stamina does not increase beyond 100 unless food consumed goes above 100.
    Version: 17.2 b20
    OS/Version: Windows 10
    Random Gen

Did you start a new game? yes
    Did you validate your files? yes
    Are you using any mods? yes
    EAC on or off ? off

Bug Description:
    Not sure if it is a bug; but, in the past (17.1), if your food was 100+ your stamina would increase to the maximum allowed. Now it stamina gained equals the food consumed. If maximum stamina is 120, then your consumed food must be at least 120 to reach your maximum.

Screenshots before/after: none needed

Reproduce steps:
    Increase stamina above 100 and let it drop. Eat food and see the stamina only approach the maximum if food is equal or above the maximum.

Actual result: stamina maximum will never reach maximum unless you are gorged on food.

Expected result: stamina will regenerate to maximum anytime food consumed is 100+.

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by th3s0n1c View Post
    BUG REPORTING FORM

Please use this form to report bugs, Testers will then respond, if the form is not used we will assume you are just chatting to each other

Summary: Stuck in lying position
    Version: 17.1
    OS/Version: Windows
    Game modo: mp client (NAV)

Did you wipe old saves? Yes
    EAC on

Bug Description: Character gets stuck lying on the floor ragdoll style. Player can't do anything but watch it from 3rd person. He can't kill himself neither can we kill him.

Reproduce steps: Seems to randomly happen when he jumps or falls from a minor height. It's happening to my friend, I'm sending his logs

Screenshot: https://imgur.com/7eCn9Tm

Logs:
    https://pastebin.com/evmN4Js1

https://pastebin.com/5WAwvkXK <= this is the newest of when it happened last time, but had happened previously

Hi, could you paste a video of this happening please, Many thanks Twigg
    Actually, I can't. Because it happens randomly. So it could happen over 5 min gameplay or after 1 hour. And he would need to record entire sessions until it happen again. And none of us ever recorded our games. There's no reproduction steps, it just suddenly happens, sooner or later.

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by khzmusik View Post
    Summary: Trader cash registers can be looted
    Spoiler: 

Version: 17.2
    Game mode: SP RWG

Did you wipe old saves? No
    Did you validate your files? No
    EAC on or off ? On

Bug Description:
    If you go to a trader, they have a cash register sitting next to them on the counter. This cash register can be searched, despite the fact that you are robbing money right in front of the trader.

...Sure, this is funny, but it's kind of immersion breaking. (EDIT: this sentence used to say "game breaking" but that's obviously not true, sorry)

Only tested/noticed with Trader Rekt in RWG.

Reproduce steps:

1) Go to trader (e.g. Rekt)
    2) Open cash register on his desk, right in front of him
    3) Loot cash register for coin
    4) Profit

Actual result: Cash register is lootable

Expected result: Cash register should not be lootable (similar to how you cannot pick up items within the trader POI)

Cash registers are placed as random helper in the trader stations, so our level designers wanted them to have a chance to spawn empty or lootable.
    I will ask them on this one though as you could make a good point on simply stealing while they are watching you
    -Hated
    No problem, just have the trader respond acording to their disposition, Rekt will obviously shoot you dead on the spot.

Good one, maybe we can make that happen
    -Hated
    Last edited by Hated; 02-15-2019 at 12:43 AM.

Leader
    vanilla game - couldnt even get into the game to get any info as per bug report

Exception: No element <WaterSources> found!
    at WorldDecoratorPOIFromImage.LoadWaterInfo (System.String _filename) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at WorldDecoratorPOIFromImage+<InitData>c__Iterator0. MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (IEnumerator enumerator, IntPtr returnValueAddress) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(Filename: Line: -1)

2019-02-12T19:45:34 321.896 INF Preparing quit
    2019-02-12T19:45:34 321.897 INF Disconnect
    2019-02-12T19:45:34 321.898 INF NET: Stopping server protocols
    2019-02-12T19:45:34 321.914 INF NET: LiteNetLib server stopped
    2019-02-12T19:45:34 321.914 INF [Steamworks.NET] NET: Server stopped
    2019-02-12T19:45:34 321.914 INF [NET] ServerShutdown
    2019-02-12T19:45:34 321.915 INF SaveAndCleanupWorld
    2019-02-12T19:45:34 321.921 ERR Disconnecting failed:
    2019-02-12T19:45:34 321.921 EXC Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    at ChunkProviderGenerateWorld.SaveAll () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at ChunkCluster.Save () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at World.Save () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at GameManager.SaveWorld () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at GameManager.SaveAndCleanupWorld () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at ConnectionManager.Net_ServerShutdown () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at NetworkCommon.StopServers () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at GameManager.Disconnect () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at GameManager+<ApplicationQuitCo>c__Iterator4.MoveNe xt () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Quote Originally Posted by th3s0n1c View Post
    Actually, I can't. Because it happens randomly. So it could happen over 5 min gameplay or after 1 hour. And he would need to record entire sessions until it happen again. And none of us ever recorded our games. There's no reproduction steps, it just suddenly happens, sooner or later.
    Well if you have NVIDIA Cards, just enable Shadow Play.. you record everything passively, without taking up space then press a button, and it saves the last 5 minutes of it. Google for more info.

Refugee
    Summary: Metal catwalk collision incorrect
    Version: 17.2
    Game mode: RWG SP

EAC on or off ? On

Bug Description: Collision is strange on metal catwalk

Reproduce steps: Place a wood frame, place stairs next to the frame. Now place a wood catwalk on top of the wood frame. Upgrade the catwalk. Attempt to use the stairs.

The first place I noticed this was actually at the trader that occupies the travel trailer.

Zombie Hunter
    Summary: Struck on trader door frame

Spoiler: 

Version: 17.2 experimental
    Platform: (PC
    Game mode, single RWG
    Did you start a new game? yes
    Did you validate your files? yes
    Are you using any mods? no
    EAC on or off ? on

Bug Description: Trying to leave trader building, got struck.glitched on door frame when trying to walk through open dor.

Reproduce steps:

Get overloaded. Go into trader building, talk to trader, leave building. I had been to this same trader multiple times without issue, but when I went overloaded I had issues leaving. I was finally able to get past the glitch door frame by crouching and jumping repeatedly.

I suspect this glitch is specific to the specific POI trader, so will try to describe:

This is the older POI trader, been around since a15 at least. Pretend the compound outer door to the trader compound is facing south and the player enters the compound by walking north. The outer compound door is in the south east. Soon as you come through the outer compound door, turn left to face west and the trader building is straight ahead in the SW corner of the compound. The trader building looks like a little mobile home with short stairs to go up. The middle of the compound looks like storage rental units.

This bug has happened multiple times to me now, but only when encumbered. Will try to get a screenshot.

1)
    2)
    3)

Actual result: Unable to leave trader building cause glitch on door frame.

Expected result: Leave the trader building without issue.

known issue at trader bob and already reported

Thanks

Last edited by unholyjoe; 02-12-2019 at 03:29 PM.

Summary: objects within land claim area not able to pickup
    Version: A17 b20
    Survival, MP - Setup dedi on same computer as i play (RWG)
    Desc: 4 players connecting to dedi - all players experiencing

Did you start a new game? Yes - (not since last bug report though in this thread)
    Did you validate your files? No
    EAC on or off - Off

Bug Description: I have a land claim block set it middle of base (set to area of 71), I can see the green border and it says "active". I cannot pick up items (workbench, tablesaw, cement mixer, etc) inside the area. I hold "e" and it just opens the object. I have tried to destroy and replace land claim block but did not resolve issue.

Actual result: Unable to pick objects up

Expected result: Able to pick objects up

Output logs split in 2 since 910kb:
    #1: https://pastebin.com/gbbWbdnL
    #2: https://pastebin.com/GTGwmeCf

**edit 1: restart of game did not resolve
    **edit 2: restart of server did not resolve

************************************************** *************************************************
    **edit 3: Switching from No Killing to Kill Strangers fixed all issues (heat/freeze debuffs, encumbrance, fall damage, pickup of items, drowning, death debuff)
    ************************************************** *************************************************
    Last edited by Syrex; 02-12-2019 at 08:58 PM.