Platform: PC
    OS/Version: Windows
    Single Player RWG

Did you wipe old saves? Yes
    Did you start a new game? Yes
    Did you validate your files? No
    Are you using any mods? No
    EAC on or off ?

Bug Description:After Dying XP is Impossible to Obtain, once my character died my xp bar stopped moving and when checking in the character screen the xp is so high it will be impossible to gain, from restarting the game, and even setting the xp to 100% again no change

Reproduce steps:Increase XP Multiplier to 300% and Die

Press F1 to open the console, then type dbs
    This will open a panel in game for you to type the bug in.
    once done click ok
    there will then be a SCREENSHOTS folder in the main 7 days folder.

1)
    2)
    3)

Actual result: After Dying XP is Maxed so Unable to Obtain New Levels

Expected result: To still level up after death.

I do not know how to attach my game log, who can I send it too

Refugee
    Summary: When HOSTING, host is unable to complete starter quest (error on campfire).
    Spoiler: 

Version: 17.2
    OS/Version: Windows 10
    Game mode: mp host/mp client/RWG

Did you validate your files? Yes
    Are you using any mods? Yes and no (tried with and without Mods)
    EAC on or off ? Off

Bug Description:

Getting an error any time the host places a campfire to complete the starter quest. This was tested with me as host and again with husband as host. When he hosts, I can place the campfire fine and complete my quest (and vice versa). The host is the only one who receives the error and is unable to continue playing as the error will not stop spamming. I've tried placing it on the road, on the grass and on a (1 block updated) wooden frame and still receive the error. This was tested with and without mods. This was tested with just placing a campfire PRIOR to getting to that step on the quest without issue. We are playing Survival - Random World (4096) on West Wikeno Territory. Also, as you can see, there is no Traitor Joe's on this map.

Screenshot:
    https://imgur.com/a/pMloyus

The error: NullReferenceException: A null value was found where an object instance was required.

Actual result: Receiving error once the last step (place campfire) triggers on starter quest

Expected result: Campfire to be placed to complete starter quest

Edit: Just started a new game, random world gen, Berefe Valley (4096) and placing the campfire works just fine for host and player. So far, the bug is only on Wikeno maps.

Would you please provide me Wikeno's prefab.xml found in its world folder and also an outputlog from the session where it happens?
    Can the client complete the quest?

From what you said it seems to point to the lack of existing traders, so the client should also be affected.
    Thanks!
    -Hated

Whoops! Sorry about that. Here ya go:

Prefabs
    Output log

The client was not able to complete the quest.
    Last edited by Dvldj; 02-13-2019 at 07:37 PM. Reason: Added Pastebin

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiked_Coffee View Post

Summary: Server Crashes on Join
    Game mode, RWG Dedicated

Did you wipe old saves? yes
    Are you using any mods? yes - Alloc
    EAC on or off ? On
    This is probably because the Alloc mod has not been updated for the new changes yet. That mod sounds like it goes pretty deep into the guts of the game. Try disabling Alloc until they have a 17.2 release.
    Last edited by Windhund; 02-09-2019 at 08:22 PM. Reason: Forgot to quote the original

Refugee
    Description:
    Vehicles appear to ignore claim protection on blocks, 4x4 appears to act as a block instead of player entity.

I donít know if this is intended, but it is possible to quickly break blocks in a claimed area (without the annoying pinging sound) with little damage to vehicles and little gas usage. Though there are base designs that can mitigate vehicle raiding, players in a 4x4 do not set off cameras, turrets, or pressure plates. The only thing that sets off triggers in a 4x4 is trip wire. Spikes cause minimal damage to the 4x4. The only traps that can be setup to do damage against 4x4 during offline raids are blade traps or dart traps setup to a tripwire. Characters in 4x4 trucks do not take damage from bullets, only the vehicle takes damage. However, a rocket will kill a player, but not destroy the 4x4. It appears that the only way to damage a player in a 4x4 is to use terrain clipping to shoot through blocks, which will hit a player and not the 4x4. I tried hitting blocks at a trader post, but it did not do damage with a 4x4.

I donít know if vehicles are intended to be used in this way by the devs. I donít mind being able to use vehicles to raid, however, there needs to be some balance and ability to set off triggers such as cameras and turrets or being able to disable vehicles more easily with spikes.

Additionally, I donít know how to reproduce this glitch, but Iíve had it happen twice. Once, I found an ďinvisibleĒ 4x4 and was able to interact with it. When I did, it teleported me to someoneís claimed base where it was parked. Iíve also had it happen before where I found an invisible jeep that was locked, and I could hit it.

Summary: RWG generating minimal variety of poi's
    Spoiler: 

Version: 17.2 b20
    Survival, mp host, (RWG)

EAC = Off

Bug Description: Generated New World, no stores, no cities

Reproduce steps: Start game, create world with seed: 69696968, go into world

1) 20190209155559_1.jpg

2) 20190209155637_1.jpg

Actual result: Some POI's, but no stores, no cities, only POI's being:
    -----abandoned_house
    -----barn
    -----bombshelter
    -----business_old
    -----cabin
    -----cave
    -----cemetery
    -----cornfield_sm
    -----house_old
    -----houseburnt
    -----mp_waste_bldg
    -----oldwest_church
    -----oldwest_graveyard
    -----oldwest_watertower
    -----potatofield
    -----ranger_station1
    -----settlement_trader
    -----survivor_site
    -----trailer
    -----waste_rubble_bldg
    -----water_tower

Expected result: More POI variety

Initial Output Log: https://pastebin.com/DvhpYBAc

**Edit: Did a couple other generations and it varied so I guess a) it was a bad seed (depending on how you look at it) and b) there's no min/max of certain prefabs per map

I personally have not yet run into this kind of map, i normally get what you see in below's pic.
    Will have to see what's going on there. Thank you
    -Hated

Last edited by Hated; 02-11-2019 at 06:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Windhund View Post
    This is probably because the Alloc mod has not been updated for the new changes yet. That mod sounds like it goes pretty deep into the guts of the game. Try disabling Alloc until they have a 17.2 release.
    18 21 31 version fixes this

Refugee

No shared XP when a party member kills with a molotov

Summary: Molotov cocktail kills do not share XP with party
    Version: A17.2 experimental
    Game mode, Server

Did you wipe old saves? (Yes)
    Did you start a new game? (Yes)
    Did you validate your files? (yes)
    Are you using any mods? (No)
    EAC on or off ? ON

Bug Description: Molotov kills do not share XP with party members

Reproduce steps: Join party, have party member kill zeds with molotov, no xp shared

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixshade35 View Post
    Summary: XP Non Existant

Bug Description:After Dying XP is Impossible to Obtain, once my character died my xp bar stopped moving and when checking in the character screen the xp is so high it will be impossible to gain, from restarting the game, and even setting the xp to 100% again no change
    here too. didnt die though. 300% setting. spent all points on perception after a perod of messing about. next level xp in the millions if not tens of millions.

side note - decided to giveselfxp out of spite, but when i put in a very large number it gave me negative xp.... does that interest the devs?

Snowberry extract uses it's instead of its in description

Huh?

The wrong form of its/it's was used
    -Hated
    Last edited by Hated; 02-11-2019 at 06:27 PM.

Refugee
    Summary: Encumber does not work. Weather / biome temperature has no effect
    Spoiler: 

Game mode: SP RWG

Did you wipe old saves? No
    EAC on or off ? On

Haven't been in desert but when in snow I never get cold.
    All slots full, never encumbered.
    Died then computer crashed. Loaded game to retrieve bag and there were two bags with identical items. Good thing I had 20,000 dukes.
    Played since 16.4, 700+ hours - crashed 4 times with this version. It has never crashed before.

Bug Description

Thank you, adding weather to the bugged sideeffects for the game modes.
    -Hated
    Last edited by Hated; 02-11-2019 at 06:30 PM.

Refugee
    Summary: INSANE HUGE memory leaks.
    Spoiler: 

Version: 17.2(b20) Not tested with no other version but 17.2(b20)
    Game mode: mp client RWG

EAC on or off ? EAC on

Bug Description: Join any 17.2(b20) server. Joining the server causes your PC to use about 3-4GB of RAM... perfectly normal. But if you leave the server, 7dtd still uses the same 3-4GB of ram in MAIN MENU. Rejoin the server, it adds more RAM usage for joining the server onto the intial RAM usage. For me it went from 3.5GB to 5GB. 7dtd is now using 5GB of RAM. Leave the server again, Main menu is using 5GB of ram. Join the server back, RAM usage then goes up from 5GB to about 7.5GB of ram. Leave server, 7dtd main menu is using 7.5GB. Join back, 7dtd is using over 10GB of ram. Leave, join back, 7dtd is now using 13GB of ram in game. Leave, its still using 13GB in the main menu. Rinse and repeat.

So it seems like when you leave the 7dtd server, the ram used to join the server stays. Rejoining the server just keeps adding more ram ontop of eachother. Only way to fix this is to exit the 7dtd client and start it back up again

This was tested with multiple people on different Pc's on afew different generated seeds on a fresh 17.2(b20) server with 0 mods.
    Highest ive gotten it to use is about 14Gb of ram(I only have 16 GB of ram so i couldnt go anymore.)

Reproduce steps: Join server, leave server, rejoin it(without restarting 7dtd client) and it adds more ram usage. Leave, join back, more usage. Repeat until you've used all your RAM.

Actual result: Its pretty clear now. Using unnecessary RAM.

Expected result: For RAM to actually deallocate not causing huge ram leaks, and having us restart 7dtd client to fix it.

Verifed and reported, thank you, Twigg
    Last edited by Hated; 02-11-2019 at 06:30 PM.

Refugee
    Summary: RWG:Altering water level in terrain generator results in either no effect
    Spoiler: 

Game mode rwg

Did you start a new game? Complete reinstall
    Did you validate your files? Complete reinstall
    Are you using any mods? Yes
    EAC on or off ? On

Bug Description: Issues with RWG
    Towns with no buildings.
    Seeds with no towns.

Altering values in biome generation section of rwgmixer.xml seems to have no effect on actual biome generation.

Altering water level in terrain generator results in either no effect, large flat areas with no roads or buildings, buildings in the water, or vast road systems with no buildings.

Reproduce steps: Alter values in biome generator, delete any previous worlds in generated worlds folder, generate new world in previewer. All world using the same seed will be the same regardless of values in biome generation.

EDIT- Not sure if this is a bug or if this has all completely changed from 17.1 and world generation can not be altered in the same ways.

Hey Oz_Collector!
    This is currently disabled and is planned to be made available again in the future.
    -Hated
    Last edited by Hated; 02-13-2019 at 09:40 PM.

Refugee
    Summary: XP gain problem
    Spoiler: 

Version: A17.2
    OS/Version: Windows 10 64bit
    Game mode, sp (RWG and NVG, tested in both)

EAC on or off ? ON

Bug Description: If i set XP gain over 100%, and i level up 2 levels at one, i mean from 3 to 5, not to 4, i need for next level a bunch of XP. I get revarded from trader, that was enough for 8 to level 10.

Reproduce steps: New game, with XP 125% or 300%, then level up to 2 with console command 'giveselfxp xxxx', it is go normal, afther that, i play normal way, XP bar raises. Next, i level up from 2 to 5, in one step, XP bar set to 0, and never raises again. If i gave randomly high numbers with 'giveselfxp', for example 100.000, or above, will raises player level, but XP bar stays at 0. With normal play i cannot gain enough XP to level up again.

Actual result: XP bar doesont change

Expected result: XP should go normal way.

Thanks for your report. Have put a ticket on JIRA for this. Take care, Dollie.
    Last edited by Hated; 02-11-2019 at 06:31 PM.

Refugee
    Summary: No Fall-damage on Vehicles
    Spoiler: 

Version: 17.2 b20
    OS/Version: Windows 10-64
    Game mode: Survival-SP, insane

EAC on or off? On

Status: New - maybe existing since A17.0 E, never testet it before.

Bug Description: Falling from an high edge while sitting on an vehicle, Neither the vehicle nor the player take damage. Player and vehicle falling as slow as the vihicle rolls down a hill - really slowmotion.

Reproduce steps: Climb on a high building, sit on an vehicle (tested Bicycle, Minibike and Motorcycle) and drive over the edge. Or drive over a mountain and jump over the cliff.

Press F1 to open the console, then type dbs
    This will open a panel in game for you to type the bug in.
    once done click ok
    there will then be a SCREENSHOTS folder in the main 7 days folder.

1) N/A
    2)
    3)

Actual result: Neither the vehicle nor the player take fall damage, while using a vehicle. Falling on a vehicle is slowmotion.

Expected result: Player and vehicle should take fall damage or die.

Checking this , Thank you , Twigg
    Last edited by Hated; 02-11-2019 at 06:34 PM.

Summary: ***Multiple Issues***
    Spoiler: 

Version: A17.2 b20
    OS/Version: Windows 10 64bit
    Game mode = Survival, [mp RWG- I'm host (not dedi), everyone connects to me]

EAC on or off? Off

With 300% xp gain set (since we started over yet again after my previous post above about failed RWG map)
    New (for us) SEED= "ZombiesStoleMyBike" without quotes, the 8k size.

**Twigg seen, Cleaned up for space purposes**

Spoiler: 

To add to above poster -- With 300% set, we started out leveling with just killing zeds, mining & building with no issues. When I reached level 20ish I did one trader fetch quest (tier 1) and it bounced me to level 32 upon completion. To further explain what I did after quest (in case something added to the problem) was: turned quest in, selected an iron chest piece as reward, sold it immediately when it went in my inventory, sold a bunch of other stuff (like dollar bills - started selling one at a time after about 40-50 I just did a sell all, and then moved on to other singular items), and stopped when I saw a 3+million xp gain number pop up on bottom right side. I was confused so I checked character screen, was level 32 with 5million xp to go to reach level 33. I then asked everyone to log off, I deleted my character from saved game file, and came in (character restart) and asked everyone to stay away from questing while under the 300% gain. Everyone is leveling fast and haven't come across any huge jumps like the one I experienced since then. Now it is day 7 (120min length days), 2 of us have been constant on and we're levels 85ish, other 2 players are 30ish and 40ish.

Also noticed: (all 4 of us are experiencing)

1) No fall damage (no matter how high we go up)

2) Can stay under water for infinite amount of time (no drowning)

3) heating and cooling debuff was nonexistent

4) no death debuff (no matter how many deaths singularly or multiples)

5) no encumbrance (even with full pack)

6) I suspect, sexual tyrannosaurus is not buffing (was 4/5 and still running out of stamina super fast using any tool - more so with wrench and axe.)

7) The mod Burning Shaft on item (Sledgehammer in this case) would continue to light area even when a different toolbelt item is selected (relog solved it - unless re-equipped, then the problem came back).

8) Our current map laced with Waterworks(102 in total) and junkyards (135 in total) -- noticed similar in previous alpha build

9) Land generation is still weird with roads going straight up in air (Known issue)

Computer stats:
    I9-9900k
    32gb mem
    rtx 2070

Am not able to reproduce these issues, please check that you server config has been updated, and you are not using an old save, Twigg

@Twigg: Forgive my question as there is a reason - is a serverconfig utilized when I start a New Game, Select Game Name, Choose a Game World that I pre-generated with "Editing Tools>Random Gen Previewer", Select Friends Only under Server Visibility (<< I see that "Server word") and other people join me? I only ask cuz I searched my drive for "serverconfig*" and all it brought up for entire drive was 1 file and it looks basic and doesn't depict the settings I setup: https://pastebin.com/qLVRwKu5

Not an Old save, full new start as of yesterday evening (7:20pm CST) - 1st Output Log of start: https://pastebin.com/iQ0dKCvP

Also here is the prefab.xml - evidence of all the duplicate prefabs: https://pastebin.com/hiGufMun

We have now found a repro, thanks peeps , Twigg

@Twigg.. was told of your response during production (my very first <lol>), but made full video showing 3 of the bugs that i could do in 5 minutes additionally I showed pictures of full uninstall/reinstall in description. Thanks for looking into this and responding!!

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lcw7...ature=youtu.be
    Last edited by Hated; 02-11-2019 at 06:36 PM. Reason: tidy up and corrections