Thread: Auto Turret has stopped working 17.2

Refugee

Auto Turret has stopped working 17.2

Just went to replace all my shotgun turrets with auto turrets as paper is way to annoying to find, and it turns out they don't work anymore.

I have tried re-placing it, re-wiring it, and unchecking and rechecking all of the targeting options and nothing works. Ammo is locked. Line of sight is clear. generator is providing power (verified with wiring tool that power is being received as well).

Any ideas? Really sucks that i finally unlocked it and now can't use it only a short period after having it.

Refugee
    So, quick update. I relaunched program, and turret functioned right away to my surprise. I was about to come right back and delete this post, but then my character became unable to switch what item was active on the toolbelt. I couldn't eat anything or craft anything. Logged out and logged back in and all was fine again until the turret fired, and then I was stuck again.

I did it again and this time was fine until I fired my smg. Turns out if I am first to fire my smg in a session the turret is unable to, but if I let the turret fire first in a session I lock up when I fire my smg.

Very bizarre issue.

edit: Sooooooo, turns out never access a turret with smg in 17.2 as it locks you up. Bug is triggered when you go into a turret with an smg in hand.
    Last edited by Rubelite; 4 Days Ago at 10:49 PM.