Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Royals Deluxe Prefabs

I released the current status of my Prefabs as part of a experimental testversion of my modlet collection.
    https://7daystodie.com/forums/showth...l=1#post951448
    I make here a own release if there are no issues reportet

Btw The City trader 1a i deactivated in this version and replaced it with the (far easyer to spot) version 2a

Last edited by Royal Deluxe; 02-22-2019 at 02:18 PM.

these pics are looking very nice

I like the idea of having traders also in towns
    (FYI: technically spoken there are no Township-City anymore. Also no Township-Rural isnt available anymore. We just have towns and wilderness - so its a towntrader instead of citytrader )

Have u tested it ? Does it works ??

Is it handled like a common Trader-Prefab or are there any Changes in the xml's to do also ?

I also still like ur idea of the custom deco-prefabs - hows the progress there?

Quote Originally Posted by Royal Deluxe View Post

With 2 Traders i mean this (This is a Picture taken inside the "Playtest" world)
    (And i have no clue why only one show up ingame of a RWG world)
    They won't spawn if placed too close to each other. The minimal distance between two traders is 5 blocks. That's something I found out recently. Afaik this limitation cannot be circumvented.
    Last edited by Pille; 03-02-2019 at 04:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pille View Post
    They won't spawn if placed too close to each other. The minimal distance between two traders is 5 blocks. That's something I found out recently. Afaik this limitation cannot be circumvented.
    ahh thanks good to know, with this info + no other errors until now it can be used on intention
    i guess
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoli View Post
    these pics are looking very nice

I like the idea of having traders also in towns
    (FYI: technically spoken there are no Township-City anymore. Also no Township-Rural isnt available anymore. We just have towns and wilderness - so its a towntrader instead of citytrader )

Have u tested it ? Does it works ??

Is it handled like a common Trader-Prefab or are there any Changes in the xml's to do also ?

I also still like ur idea of the custom deco-prefabs - hows the progress there?
    No additional code necessary additional to the rwgmixer.xml
    (trader in biomes.xml as deco, cant be aimed by the "find a trader" quests)
    Sadly it looks like the prefabs are not pushed by the servers, so multiplayer need a manual download

The work take a break for a few days, have a 7d2d overdose combined with a wall i ran agaist by the inability to make maphopping possible with mods (need a few hundret more vehicle storage slots)
    But i guess in a few days i work further
    Last edited by Royal Deluxe; 03-02-2019 at 05:23 PM.