Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Swolks Prefabs and edits

Looking good! I like the off names of your chain store prefabs.

Scavenger
    Hey thanks Laz! I used your base building for Taco Bell I hope that was okay!! I was also going to ask u if it was okay to make a Mcdowell bill board for my custom map Iím placing bill boards on the highways before getting to town for more immersion.

Scavenger
    A17.2_2019-02-26_17-04-27.jpg

So i've ran into an issue with this.. anyone have any ideas that maybe im missing to get arched windows on a slanted side wall? as you can see i've had to limit how the slanted walls are going to work which is unfortunate.. figured i would ask some of the masters here if they had any tricks or maybe blocks im missing somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Swolk View Post
    yeah i like to model it first and then go from there lol. and most definitely will have tunnels and stuff underneath! too bad i cant add a spartacus Zombie
    Of course you can't have a Spartacus Zombie because...
    I'M SPARTACUS!

Scavenger
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackrook View Post
    Of course you can't have a Spartacus Zombie because...
    I'M SPARTACUS!
    lol, I have once again bit off more than I can chew. I hope this prefab turns out okay, haha. Just a pain working around the limitations.

Really good Prefabs. I like the Horror House. Really big Project with your Collosseum. Are you working alone on it ? (I have a lot of big Prefabs never get them finished ^^) I am looking forward to go in it.

Scavenger
    hey thanks topminder! Yeah I honestly didn't even know it was possible to co-op buildings until I came here and read about building servers and what not. that would be really cool to do sometime for sure. The Colosseum is a pain. not as big of a pain as the statue of liberty was, but the mass of it and still having to get that circular motion hasn't been fun haha. I am definitely going to release it, but its prob going to take me some time. after i finish it tho i will prob only work on quick project prefabs til i get my custom map done.

if anyone has any requests for restaurants or other businesses they want to see let me know because I am down to make the immersion factor more life like.

Scavenger
    A17.2_2019-02-27_16-05-59.jpg

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!!??

lol, got the upper portion fully modeled now. nothing is painted or placed just modeled. working on the underneath tunnels now

Scavenger
    A17.2_2019-03-02_22-05-00.jpg

slowly getting there i decided to do a fully restored Colosseum and then when i release that i will do the decayed one off the same model for people to choose which version they want.

Scavenger
    So after a lot of messing around and not being satisfied with my Colosseum I decided to re work the whole stadium. granted its still not perfect. its much much better and way bigger lol. anyways im getting closer to getting back to where i was. A17.2_2019-03-04_21-49-33.jpg

Looking good. Would be the perfect place for the behemoth. Haha.

Scavenger
    Quote Originally Posted by bdubyah View Post
    Looking good. Would be the perfect place for the behemoth. Haha.
    thanks man. for sure that would be awesome! is it even possible to sleeper spawn those?

I don't think so. It technically isn't in, but I know some mods have added it. I'm sure it could be added to the sleeper spawns as a mod though.