Thread: Alpha 17.2 b27 experimental multiplayer trees everywhere for secondary player

Refugee

Alpha 17.2 b27 experimental multiplayer trees everywhere for secondary player

Unable to provide more than this as I can not access other players computer. Playing multiplayer new start. Second player joined me and he had tree's everywhere including inside of all buildings. He verified his files and no problem or missing files. I do know for sure he was chopping down trees inside of Shotgun Messiah HQ so he could see. I could see the trees fall but never saw any trees on my screen. We quit out and restarted but not really playable for him. He does use a Intel based computer not sure of anything else.

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by mg03 View Post
    Unable to provide more than this as I can not access other players computer. Playing multiplayer new start. Second player joined me and he had tree's everywhere including inside of all buildings. He verified his files and no problem or missing files. I do know for sure he was chopping down trees inside of Shotgun Messiah HQ so he could see. I could see the trees fall but never saw any trees on my screen. We quit out and restarted but not really playable for him. He does use a Intel based computer not sure of anything else.
    Did you ever get a fix for this? I had the same thing happen.

Refugee
    I play on a Multiplayer server with some friends and we also experience those. We refer to them as "server mismatches" (no clue if its the right term)

They are like Random 1 Hit point trees that can even spawn inside of POIs and be made of other mats like "stone".

In one instance, a friend of mine even reported like dozen stacked on one another. Once to the location I couldn't see them on my end. However, each time he would hit one down It would show on my end (for the duration of its falling animation) then disappear.

Those also provide you with the regular amount of wood the final blow on a tree would give you.

Its very peculiar to say the least.

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectralfx View Post
    I play on a Multiplayer server with some friends and we also experience those. We refer to them as "server mismatches" (no clue if its the right term)

They are like Random 1 Hit point trees that can even spawn inside of POIs and be made of other mats like "stone".

In one instance, a friend of mine even reported like dozen stacked on one another. Once to the location I couldn't see them on my end. However, each time he would hit one down It would show on my end (for the duration of its falling animation) then disappear.

Those also provide you with the regular amount of wood the final blow on a tree would give you.

Its very peculiar to say the least.
    I restarted my server for 17.3 this week and I personally am having this exact problem. None of my friends who play with me on the server (hosted by Nitrado) are having the same issue but do see exactly what you say whenever I bash one down....

I've validated my files, uninstalled and reinstalled but to no avail...

Anyone know how to fix this - it must be an issue my end I think as no one else on the server has it.

Cheers,

Adr.