Thread: Looking for players

Looking for players

Hey! My husband and I are looking for people to play with on our server. We have a discord to chat on as well! We are currently on day 85, both pretty high level. We dont mind helping and getting you settled in, or even do a reset. We stay community based, so any and all decisions are decided as a group. We are staying on Alpha 17.1 stable. Its easiest to contact me via Discord, LemonDrop#5612. When You are added as a friend, please just let me know youre from this forum! Hope to see you around!

Due to the new patch that came out about a week ago or so, we did have to restart the server. letting yall know in case our day number was holding you back from joining.

Refugee
    Canada for some of the year Australia for the rest
    I'm new to 7 days, but I'd like to find a group to work with.

sorry for seeing this late, just add me on discord like i mentioned and i can get you in with us.

Refugee
    request sent on Discord

Refugee
    Hi, I would like to join the server!

I have put several hundred hours in to the game in a much earlier alpha, and before that I was a heavy minecraft player. I have always loved collaborative building efforts and I have been looking to find a group for 7D2D. I used to build some crazy automated transit systems and redstone devices for the whole server to make use of. I have not played in years, but would love to get back into it, and it looks like I have a lot to catch up on!

I sent a friend request on discord, let me know if you are still active and have any openings!

Bumping, we are still out here looking for players. we are currently on day 82, but we do wipe when a new stable version comes out. we are on the east coast and often play after 8pm.

Refugee
    Hey! I'm not an extremely avid player or able to be 100% consistent for a permanent routine, but I would love to join some new games! I've put in 150-ish hours into A17. I'm on A17.4 and also on the East coast, so after 8 PM is fantastic! I sent you a friend request on Discord.

Refugee
    Are you still looking? Are complete noobs welcome?

Survivor
    Where is your server geographically located?

--no longer active--