Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Farm Life v2

Scavenger
    Is it normal that livestock pens and fish pond despwan afer i while? or is it a bug?

can i turn the despawn off somehow?

And is it right that all 3 cows are not fully animatet? just for a sekond when feedig them, while all other animals stay animatet.
    Last edited by Xellulina; 04-21-2019 at 01:20 PM.

Survivor
    Hi, I was just wondering if there is a way to make your own water with this mod? I know there's the well in the other farm mod but for now im trying just your mod alone to try and figure what comes from where.

Scavenger
    Hi stasis,

Is this mod compatible with Darkness Falls?

Thanks!

Refugee
    Our players love this mod, keep up the good work.

On our server we have a big problem with infinitely harvestable plants with 1.3.1.

Example to reproduce the bug with sugar cane:
    1. plant a sugar cane seed
    2. with bare hands, hit the planted "Sugar Cane Seed" or "Sugar Cane Growing 1" one time
    3. wait until the plant is fully grown, now you are able to harvest the "Sugar Cane Plant" as often as you want

as a short fix set the "MaxDamage" for all growing states to 1

Hey all thanks for the feedback. I have been on vacation but should be more active soon.

I'll look into bugs very soon. I know there is an issue with block de-spawning. This is an issue with the a17.2 as far as I can tell. Hopefully a18 will bring some improvements to mod support (but don't hold your breath for TFP

I have looked at adding 'Rain Barrels' that you can craft which periodically give water. It will come eventually!

I honestly don't have time to test this mod with every other mod out there. I'm sure it probably works with most of them since I do not modify vanilla content. No guarantees, sorry!

Tracker
    Happy to see you back.
    Here are a few things I noticed.

Spicy Salmon Rolls can be crafted in your inventory, but it says it requires a rolling mat.

Black pepper seeds are made from black pepper. Maybe it should be black pepper corns?

There's no recipe for bell pepper seeds.

There's no recipe using minced onions. (I found this out because I made minced onions instead of chopped ones by mistake.)

In P2P multiplayer, if anyone who's not the host drinks alcoholic drinks, they seem to get error messages and have the same 2 or 3 tips appear repeatedly. The host is able to read all the different messages.

Tracker
    Tried installing on my Dedicated Server and keep getting an issue with timeouts. Removed the mod, no more timeouts. installed again, timeouts.
    Last edited by jerseyetr; 05-02-2019 at 04:33 PM.

Refugee
    How do I get Apples With No Seeds?

Tracker
    By crafting the GrowingTreesbystasis78 quest paper in a workbench. That gives you seeds for every type of tree in the mod.

Scavenger
    Hi in first good job to make your mod

I tried now, but i have one question I saw in post 1 animals like pig ... but in the game I saw never animals; It is a pb or bug ? please

One other things, for myself (french) I translated all the mod if needed I can share my files.
    Last edited by marcou44; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:59 AM.

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by marcou44 View Post
    Hi in first good job to make your mod

I tried now, but i have one question I saw in post 1 animals like pig ... but in the game I saw never animals; It is a pb or bug ? please

One other things, for myself (french) I translated all the mod if needed I can share my files.
    The mod designer hasn't been on recently, but I think I can answer your question. To begin farming animals, you'll need to do the introductory quest. There are a LOT of quests you can do to learn various recipes in this mod. Quest papers are written in your queue by combining one piece of coal, and one paper.

I'd suggest that you take a piece of paper or coal and look at all the recipers that can be made from it; you'll probably discover quite a few things.

Anyway, for animal farming, the quest you want will be "The Basics: Livestock" if I recall correctly.

Good luck.

Scavenger
    Quote Originally Posted by mpking View Post
    The mod designer hasn't been on recently, but I think I can answer your question. To begin farming animals, you'll need to do the introductory quest. There are a LOT of quests you can do to learn various recipes in this mod. Quest papers are written in your queue by combining one piece of coal, and one paper.

I'd suggest that you take a piece of paper or coal and look at all the recipers that can be made from it; you'll probably discover quite a few things.

Anyway, for animal farming, the quest you want will be "The Basics: Livestock" if I recall correctly.

Good luck.
    Thanks,

I will try, now I understand.

Refugee
    does this require a fresh wipe of server? I tried installing and got errors. Thanks