Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: BorderlandZ - Let's get the Fun back to GunFighting and Looting!

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by rucky View Post
    0.2.4 stable has got the latest experimental, yes, when I have updates for 0.3, I will make a new experimental, though as 0.3 will be the next stable, which will take some longer time, 0.2.4 stable will stay a bit, so Streamers, You-tubers and all Gamers can start a new Save now, and play for some time!

But if you want to have always the latest content, yes, you can stay in Experimental. It's for the moment identical to the stable version but will change eventually ;-)

And yes, the Traders Protection is still active, I will make some changes for 0.3 though...

Have a nice Playing!
    I was playing experimental 0.2.4Exp3_8 or 0.2.4Exp3_7. Today i update the mod with the option Pre_Sync Mod in he mod launcher, but now i get an error in the vendor.

Is compatible experimental 3_7 with the new version, or i must to start a new game?

it is compatible to Exp3_8 as it's about the same, and it should be to Exp3_7 too (though this was a hidden update),
    the only thing I can think of is you had open quests, ans this is something the game don't like as this can get messed up.

can you send me the output_log file where the error occured?

Refugee
    Hi rusky is this mod only for Navezgane or can it be placed on a RWG map and whats the max map size as im trying to use 12288 it works on vanilla but now just keeps crashing the server. Any help you can give would be great thanks

Refugee
    The heat on the auger use is too high. I can barley use it for 30 seconds before a screamer horde shows up. This makes it impossible to start a mine for resources. Can you dial it back a bunch?

Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by darkangel2019 View Post
    Hi rusky is this mod only for Navezgane or can it be placed on a RWG map and whats the max map size as im trying to use 12288 it works on vanilla but now just keeps crashing the server. Any help you can give would be great thanks
    You can use RWG of course. I haven't used 12288 though, and that's not supported by Vanilla. Vanilla is 4K and 8K and when going advanced you can select 16K. Note that some Maps seems to have no Traders in, so please make sure you use a Map that has some.
    You can check this by opening the file prefabs.xml in the folder \AppData\Roaming\7DaysToDie\GeneratedWorlds\West Wakaba Territory or whatever World you have. Check for "trader" then.

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector212 View Post
    The heat on the auger use is too high. I can barley use it for 30 seconds before a screamer horde shows up. This makes it impossible to start a mine for resources. Can you dial it back a bunch?

Aaron
    Vanilla is 0.2 per sec, BorderlandZ is 0.5 per sec. Yes it's higher, but the reason is, you are not supposed to mine big and long ;-)
    (as in "you don't need to mine anything ever")!!
    I can lower it to 0.35 in the next patch.

Refugee

Vanilla is 0.2 per sec, BorderlandZ is 0.5 per sec. Yes it's higher, but the reason is, you are not supposed to mine big and long ;-)
    (as in "you don't need to mine anything ever")!!
    I can lower it to 0.35 in the next patch.
    I would like to build a simple base to throw down a workbench and some storage but not for horde night. I need lots of stone for it. Boulders work but I have to keep moving to stay ahead of the screamers. Thanks for the reply

Aaron

Rucky ..

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector212 View Post
    I would like to build a simple base to throw down a workbench and some storage but not for horde night. I need lots of stone for it. Boulders work but I have to keep moving to stay ahead of the screamers. Thanks for the reply

Aaron
    Rucky ..
    I Agree .. I think the Heat is a bit high also and I agree .. I'm thinking 3.5 would be better .. I'm using silencers on all weapons and getting screamers way to fast .. Hard is one thing and FUN is another.

Hope your weekend is going well … the Old Gamer ..

Quote Originally Posted by darkangel2019 View Post
    AS Rucky says …. YOU Have 3 standard Game Map sizes .. 4k _ 8k (which most people use) and then you have 16k

Also there is a Great map making tool on the Forums called " NitroGen " to be found Here:

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showth...rator-for-7DtD

Pretty easy to use also … I'm using it Now … the Old Gamer ..
    Last edited by gpcstargate; 2 Weeks Ago at 02:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gpcstargate View Post
    Rucky ..
    I Agree .. I think the Heat is a bit high also and I agree .. I'm thinking 3.5 would be better .. I'm using silencers on all weapons and getting screamers way to fast .. Hard is one thing and FUN is another.

Hope your weekend is going well … the Old Gamer ..
    Fact :
    Auger : Vanilla 0.2 -- BLZ : 0.5 (will be changed to 0.35)
    Chainsaw : Vanilla 0.2 -- BLZ : 0.5 (-"-)
    and now FUN Facts :
    Pistol : Vanilla 0.65 (!) -- BLZ 0.10
    Pistol silenced : Vanilla 0.4 (!!!) -- BLZ 0.01 (!!!!!)

I can continue but it gets even worse!
    you see I am even WAAAAY below Vanilla ;-)
    and using a Silencer decreases Heat increase to 10%!

edit: to get things into account : SteelAxe Hit Vanilla 0.05
    Everything adds to the Heat. Everything!
    Last edited by rucky; 2 Weeks Ago at 04:02 PM.

Survivor
    I have probably missed reading the answer somewhere here, still gonna ask. Will the mod launcher automatically update to new version?

Thanks

yes for stable and experimental version
    for 0.3 and up there will be a third version available, called developer or internal version, that will only be availble on the Discord and only for Supporters (will be kind of early access, testing stuff and such)

edit: so that update above (reducing auger heat) is such kind of thing, it is available as internal/developer version but not yet in Exp or stable
    Last edited by rucky; 2 Weeks Ago at 01:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatori View Post
    I have probably missed reading the answer somewhere here, still gonna ask. Will the mod launcher automatically update to new version?

Thanks
    YES: IF you Use the ... " Pre-Sync Mod " … and … have " Refresh Mod Automatically " checked. Then the mod launcher will update.

Survivor
    How is it Cops can puke through solid blocks? Is that a bug? Otherwise it is a game cheat IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatori View Post
    How is it Cops can puke through solid blocks? Is that a bug? Otherwise it is a game cheat IMHO.
    Hm. It's the Explosion radius propably, these are some 3-4, though I did not change the vanilla Puking much...
    Or do you mean through Iron Bars, because that's by design, as you can too (even with Torgue Rocketlauncher Guns)
    Last edited by rucky; 2 Weeks Ago at 07:49 PM.

Survivor
    Hm. It's the Explosion radius propably, these are some 3-4, though I did not change the vanilla Puking much...
    Or do you mean through Iron Bars, because that's by design, as you can too (even with Torgue Rocketlauncher Guns)
    No solid reinforced concrete wall I was hiding behind, no windows, bars, frames. The animation looks just like the vomit stream coming across the room to me.