View Poll Results: A18 Developer Diary

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • A18 Stable is Out!

0 0%
  • 0 0%
Page 2715 of 2733 FirstFirst ... 17152215261526652705271327142715271627172725 ... LastLast
Results 40,711 to 40,725 of 40994

Thread: Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!

Quote Originally Posted by Laz Man View Post
    Or spear throw...💪😎
    But blindfolded.

Quote Originally Posted by beerfly View Post
    But blindfolded.
    At night...30ft away....😂😂😂

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    At least the game is progressive, with trader Jen being a ladyboy.
    I always call her "Dr. Girlfriend." I really wish I knew how to mod so I could add the Monarch. Anyone who watches Venture Bros will get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Marinxar View Post
    Nah man... not cool.

Im sure if a RWG map creator was the only thing they had to work on, it would have been on-par with the best. There are so many things they have to do and make work all at the same time.

Im sure when we get to Beta, the RWG generator will get polished with the rest of the mechanics that's now just brought up to a level of running stable, as is the norm with Alpha stage development.
    Sorry but I had to lol at this. It's been 9 alphas since RWG was introduced, and it STILL isn't up to par. Damocles took what, 2 alphas to get a much more decent RWG generation working, and he isn't even employed by TFP.

Quote Originally Posted by open6l View Post
    Sorry but I had to lol at this. It's been 9 alphas since RWG was introduced, and it STILL isn't up to par. Damocles took what, 2 alphas to get a much more decent RWG generation working, and he isn't even employed by TFP.
    I dont argue that at all...and if you looked, I even gave praise, with a pic, to the tool.

Difference is, you CAN give praise to someone, without slapping someone else in the face. As I clearly stated there, TFP is busy with a lot of stuff, and Alpha stage is about getting content in, and makig it play well with other content. Optimization and so forth is done in Beta. So to say they got no talent because someone did a specific feature better, is badly thought out statement, in my personal opinion.

Refugee
    Would a jungle biome be a good idea?

Quote Originally Posted by Marinxar View Post
    I dont argue that at all...and if you looked, I even gave praise, with a pic, to the tool.

Difference is, you CAN give praise to someone, without slapping someone else in the face. As I clearly stated there, TFP is busy with a lot of stuff, and Alpha stage is about getting content in, and makig it play well with other content. Optimization and so forth is done in Beta. So to say they got no talent because someone did a specific feature better, is badly thought out statement, in my personal opinion.

Who said TFP have no talent? Now you are just lieing..... You should really read peoples statements more carefully.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZombieSurvivor View Post
    Clearly this dude has far more talent..... when it comes to coding random gen.
    no one ever said TFP have NO talent.

Is it really that hard to believe a man might have far more talent when it come to RWG..... Far more talent in one area. you are blowing statements way out of proportion. Its almost like you took personal offense to this even though its not directed towards you. Dude no one is talking about you....get over it already and stop lieing....

Learn to respect others opinions buddy. You may not agree but that does not mean you go around lieing to try and justify your opinions or trample over others opinions.... *Smiles and drives away*

Last edited by SylenThunder; 11-17-2019 at 09:13 AM. Reason: Content Cleanup

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    Just added it to the new version. You can have all roads completely pristine now.
    Thanks!

Been playing same save since A18 B139 experimental...Was able to unlock this...*flex*

Been playing same save since A18 B139 experimental...Was able to unlock this...*flex*

Very cool! Whats your overall achievement so far?

Here is mine as of right now. Only thing I have left is a few of the pvp kills i think and death count, death which i will never unlock because I hate dieing in the game lol.
    Last edited by ZombieSurvivor; 11-17-2019 at 08:45 AM.

Very cool! Whats your overall achievement so far?

Here is mine as of right now. Only thing I have left is a few of the pvp kills i think and death count, death which i will never unlock because I hate dieing in the game lol.
    Not as far as you, I think I have 29ish.

Side note...Day 42 it is going to be the 4th of July.....lolol.....Who says playing SP is lonely? My mechanical friends have my back

Last edited by Laz Man; 11-17-2019 at 09:40 AM.

Not as far as you, I think I have 29ish.

Side note...Day 42 it is going to be the 4th of July.....lolol...

<snip>
    be sure and post a vid man. I love watching your stuff. Love your base designs man. I learn a lot from you.

Community Moderator SylenThunder's Avatar
    be sure and post a vid man. I love watching your stuff. Love your base designs man. I learn a lot from you.
    Keep an eye out for them in the Images and Videos section

Nomad
    Yup Laz's base is one of the most compact I've seen yet.

Nonetheless...
    @Developers, i apologize for the question but still i can not understand - what problems do you have with the separate display of food and water on the HUD?
    Yes-yes - i understand that they as would represented whatever something gray stripes and somehow the levels... but this utterly not amply and it is unclear until now for many, i see that people often install mods on HUD, for moreover that would this was more amply... so why all this complexity?

and...why was it necessary to combine Food level with maxStamina?
    what goals have you achieved with this?

You're kind of trying to simplify the perception of the game not complicate...

Just can someone explain to me, ppppplease...
    Last edited by n2n1; 11-17-2019 at 12:57 PM.