Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Release Estimate: Sometime in 2019

0 0%
  • Check the First Post for Updated News

0 0%
  • ----------------------------------------------------

0 0%
  • The following are off-topic for this thread but may be discussed in General Discussions:

0 0%
  • Release Dates, Game Mods, LBD, Level Caps, Blood Moon Evasion, Water and Boats

0 0%
Page 785 of 785 FirstFirst ... 285685735775783784785
Results 11,761 to 11,766 of 11766

Thread: Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sakurambo View Post
    this will be editable via xml or not?
    i already turn down to 75% the xp (and thinking to go down to 50%) because i level too fast, trap farming xp seems to me an easy way to level up
    Leveling is way slower in A18 and there is an XP slider if you don't like the defaults.

Quote Originally Posted by canadianbluebeer View Post
    Then we'd need rum.

"Why is the rum always gone? Oh! That's why"
    Gazz drank it all. Thats the currency we pay him in.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe. Blow View Post
    So your saying your saying the Cats down in the garage with only 300 miles on it and already needs new tires? OMG
    700 horses is a terrible thing for tires. TBH the anti traction keep it from burning too much rubber like the old mopars I had. It pretty much just shoves your head back into the seat and you go.

Guppycurian Forum Whore Guppycur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by madmole View Post
    700 horses is a terrible thing for tires. TBH the anti traction keep it from burning too much rubber like the old mopars I had. It pretty much just shoves your head back into the seat and you go.
    I raced a hellcat once. Sort of. I'm in a modded '06 GTO and didn't realize he was next to me so he took off and I didn't. So the next light I did the same to him.

That counts, right? He was gaining on me, but not as quickly as I bet he would have liked. =)

Madmole, are you planning to add alchemy to the game, right? So are there plans to add more plants? Maybe medicinal plants with various effects? and what do you think of some aquatic plants? What would be ingredients for alchemy? or silvers that only grow in the desert and in the snow? that would be great, what do you think about the idea?

Quote Originally Posted by madmole View Post
    Thanks. Its more about being responsible than being told no. Its so easy to keep adding new stuff, that is fun. Fixing all the bugs and finishing things to a AA quality not so much, but that is what will get us to our sales goals and make everyone the happiest. Mods I might make might be quest mods, vampires, add new npcs you can recruit (if TFP never gets to it) and maybe some hardcore survival version, stuff that interests me I suppose. Power armor anyone?
    Quote Originally Posted by Trankitas View Post
    Ok. Then extraterrestrial beings or vampires. #I'mNotKiddingDon'tBanMe
    You know...that vampire stuff was just a joke...