View Poll Results: A18 Developer Diary

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • A18 Stable is Out!

0 0%
  • 0 0%
Page 2384 of 2733 FirstFirst ... 1384188422842334237423822383238423852386239424342484 ... LastLast
Results 35,746 to 35,760 of 40994

Thread: Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!

Any specific reason you guys changed the animations for the club? Just feels a lot more clunky now :/

Quote Originally Posted by faatal View Post
    Too bad he is playing A17.4.
    That's a bummer...or maybe a good thing. #OnlyRealMenPlayExperimental 😅

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by faatal View Post
    Too bad he is playing A17.4.

I see, so after the horde despawns, one must agro any zed to restart BM?

Quote Originally Posted by Locusta View Post
    Stream already ended. I couldnít watch more than five minutes. Nothing against the streamer, but the nonsense audio in there was nauseating. Maybe Iím getting old.

Loc
    Soundtrack and notification sounds in twitch is cancer in many cases, such as this one.
    Not getting older mate,sounds sucked.
    Though, I love how many people they have gathered and it looks promising, there was a guy who lost it and I really wanna see him experience A18 midgame and after

Quote Originally Posted by Thecolours View Post
    Would it be OP if all the crafting benches at the Trader were always in working condition?

Maybe the trader could rent them out on a daily or weekly basis until rng is in your favor and you find the schematics.
    Yes, it would be OP.

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by Auger View Post
    I've always done 90 min days since I never seem to have enough time to do anything before it turns to night. Usually I'll explore, do quests during the day. At night I will craft, or mine or reorganize my resources, depending on my needs.
    Yupp most players prefer the 90 min days. I just like the excitement that comes with 60 min days. No time to sit around and ponder, either loot or build your horde base before you got to rush home for night time. Next play through Iím doing always run then I might make it 90 min days.

Here's another minuscule and simple request. Again, no big deal... just something I would prefer...
    When using the shape selector, I think it would be best that when you click the shape you want, this selects the shape and exits the menu, as opposed to selecting the shape and hitting esc. It's just an extra unnecessary step.

Hated is streaming insane difficulty, dead is dead, everything on nightmare run speed, day 16:

https://www.twitch.tv/hated7dtd/

Quote Originally Posted by Bubo View Post
    Is anyone hearing their airdrops?
    I am hearing them (and seeing them and having them mark on my map).

Quote Originally Posted by Locusta View Post
    Has anyone had issues with planted trees?

When I plant trees and they’ve started growing they disappear unless I look at them in a specific direction. I can still chop them when I can’t see them, but it’s definitely a bug. I can’t try to give my specs if needed.
    No issues for me. I planted one too close to my base, and the branches invaded my space. I had to chop it down so I could see my loot chests.

Thanks Jedo

Reconstructionist
    Quote Originally Posted by madmole View Post
    I'm seeing if we can add an option, I hate ADS lock myself.
    That would be super, thanks for the answer.

Guppycurian Forum Whore Guppycur's Avatar
    Design fail. If inventory is full, just chuck all their mods out on the ground, to roll down a mountain and get lost? Plus wow, really? How inconvenient having to reinstall mods. Here's the solution: We don't do a damn thing aside from nerf trader loot and get purples dropping as intended and it will be awesome.
    If you're doing something you know is going to drop your mods down the side of a mountain, that's a player fail, not a design fail. It's like getting an airdrop crate when your inventory is full. That a design fail? Nope. It's a dumb player move.

Try again.

Ranger
    I’ve found what I think is a big bug on multiplayer servers. Before posting in the bug section, I was hoping I could get someone else to test it. It requires 2 people to see it and I’ve reproduced every time I’ve tried it but I don’t want to waste tfp if it really isn’t a bug and just a weird thing on my server.

Person one is on a bicycle and runs over a deer. The deer begins to ragdoll & disappears. Bicycler gets off bike and there is no deer anywhere. Have player 2 come over. For player 2 the deer carcass is visible, right where the bicycle hit it, right where it should be however bicycler can’t see it. Player 2 starts to harvest the deer, the bicycler can see the blood spray of harvest but not the carcass, it’s still invisible.

I’ve used 3 people both as player 1 and player 2 and this happens 100% of the time for us. Oh it’s a rented, dedicated server & has happened on all versions of A18. Can someone else try this on another server so I can see if this needs reported? Thx in advance for any help.

When you die the horde despawns now unless in a team. If you want to restart the horde, log out and log in.
    Design fail. Forcing players to get out and back in a game to see zombies on horde night.

...hey, this IS fun.

PFft, playing 17.4 lame.
    Marketing fail. Not advertising a18 experimental on steam. How did you word it? "We don't need to advertise experimental."

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JCrook1028 View Post
    That creates an issue repairing out in the field with a full inventory tho.
    Sure does. Feature, not an issue. .

I don't like challenge solutions being handed to me by the game, I like challenge solutions to be well, challenging.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Laz Man View Post

- - - Updated - - -

I see, so after the horde despawns, one must agro any zed to restart BM?
    Or let one see you. Or if in sp, get out of the game and back in, according to mm.

Reconstructionist
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppycur View Post
    If you're doing something you know is going to drop your mods down the side of a mountain, that's a player fail, not a design fail. It's like getting an airdrop crate when your inventory is full. That a design fail? Nope. It's a dumb player move.

Try again.
    Except when you go to an airdrop you are expecting to fill your inventory with items. For many years no player expects repairing his stuff on the go to fill his inventory.

It would be unnecessarily creating a situation that could lead to huge player frustration if the conditions were right. Which seems more like design fail than a player should git gud at preparing for a repair.