Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Twitter contest!

The 7dtd shirt is amazing and more than worth the small amount of money. I will be buying several more for my collection once there are other options than just a tee.

I want a 3/4 sleeve. A babydoll for my wife. And a utility shirt with pockets made out of flannel (think lumberjack)

I washed the current tee on high load with towels 12 times and it didnít fade or peel. Love this tee and want more
    Last edited by stasis78; 03-28-2019 at 02:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JayzenFreeze View Post
    This seems funny. For the price of a CD key you have the chance to win a steam key lol
    yes..but its more like for the price of a CD key you are guaranteed a T-shirt plus the chance to win another steam key. People are discounting the value of the shirt itself.

But I can't deny the lack of incentive this contest has managed to create. <shrug> Maybe they should've thrown in an A18 preview weekend or something...

The responses have been full of lulz...hahah

Would be nice to have a contest that doesn't involve any real life activities. Damn I hate going away from my computer.

Quote Originally Posted by Pille View Post
    Would be nice to have a contest that doesn't involve any real life activities. Damn I hate going away from my computer.
    Purchase an official TFP catheter and IV feeding tube set today and you may win a free weekend of nonstop uninterrupted* 7 Days to Die action.

*TFP cannot be held responsible for detached catheters as a result of jump scares.

Quote Originally Posted by Roland View Post
    Purchase an official TFP catheter and IV feeding tube set today and you may win a free weekend of nonstop uninterrupted* 7 Days to Die action.

*TFP cannot be held responsible for detached catheters as a result of jump scares.
    Sorry but you asked for it.

Spoiler: 
    Last edited by Odetta; 03-29-2019 at 12:33 AM.

Colony Founder
    yes..but its more like for the price of a CD key you are guaranteed a T-shirt plus the chance to win another steam key. People are discounting the value of the shirt itself.

But I can't deny the lack of incentive this contest has managed to create. <shrug> Maybe they should've thrown in an A18 preview weekend or something...

Your response is funny too lol
    Maybe they should've thrown in an A18 preview weekend or something...
    You surely know that they wouldn't want to let the regular players test it if it's unfinished and by the time they release it, this contest would be long gone.

Nomad

Or anything else that was not already something the contest participates would have already owned

Early access to content and/or creators is always a winner for the fans that are most likely to do something like this. Reminds me of Shapiro - that is actually exactly what he does.