Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Firearms 2! Fully redone

Update: 1.06 4/9/19
    • Updates:
    • Added Scrap Schematics. Break down unused/unwanted Schematics into Scrap Schematics for independent Crafting Research (Guns will now cost Scrap Schematics to research them for further crafting)

Changed:
    • Removed Schematics from being SELLABLE to traders. You can still buy them, but price is now increased to appropriate costs.

Fixed:
    • Balanced a few guns. AR15 is now single shot fire by default (full auto with mod)
    • Balanced shotgun ammo recipe costs. Now take Buckshot instead of bullet tips.

Tracker
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayic View Post
    Update: 1.06 4/9/19
    • Updates:
    • Added Scrap Schematics. Break down unused/unwanted Schematics into Scrap Schematics for independent Crafting Research (Guns will now cost Scrap Schematics to research them for further crafting)

Changed:
    • Removed Schematics from being SELLABLE to traders. You can still buy them, but price is now increased to appropriate costs.

Fixed:
    • Balanced a few guns. AR15 is now single shot fire by default (full auto with mod)
    • Balanced shotgun ammo recipe costs. Now take Buckshot instead of bullet tips.

Are the ACOG scopes fixed? Out of the whole pack, those are the ones i can never get any kind of real visual off of.

Refugee
    Hi there,

is this mod compatible with other mods, such as Darkness falls? (or others)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Henky View Post
    Hi there,

is this mod compatible with other mods, such as Darkness falls? (or others)

Thanks
    It should be good to go! I think my other project might conflict with Darkness Falls, but I personally reached out to Khaine to make my mod somewhat compatible. I have not personally tested this myself yet, but so far I haven't heard of any errors. After the next update when I get rid my of my progression tree, there shouldn't even be another issue

Refugee
    Thanks, Mayic! I'll try it and let you know if there are any issues

Tracker
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayic View Post
    It should be good to go! I think my other project might conflict with Darkness Falls, but I personally reached out to Khaine to make my mod somewhat compatible. I have not personally tested this myself yet, but so far I haven't heard of any errors. After the next update when I get rid my of my progression tree, there shouldn't even be another issue
    Where's the latest updates located? Lol, i've learned to ask this due to some modders having multiple spots like github, gitlab, and then the various storage sites.
    Last edited by Kilroy5150; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:35 PM.

Refugee
    Hi Mayic,

I've tried your modlet when playing Darkness Falls and it works perfectly! I've been finding some of your weapons and some of your ammo in weapon bags and safes. i've tried different guns (thompson, glock, a couple of automatics, etc) and they all work perfectly. I must add that I've tried different mods which (allegedly) are focused on new weapons and they all tend to be just re-skinnings with minor changes in fire rate or fire power, which in the end you feel you are playing with the same weapons as before, just a different skin. But your modlet is nothing like this; your weapons all feel, look and sound (and I love this part because sound is often neglectd) very, very differnt. Thank you so much for this mod, for it is something quite awesome!

Tracker
    Any chance an AA12, fully 3d modeled w accurate sound, will appear in the mod?

Also, would it be possible to make the 9mm, 10mm, 44mag weapons compatible with in-game ammo like the shotguns? I ask this because it makes it a little harder to find ammo than usual plus it's a little less load on the system to deal with in-house ammo.
    Last edited by Kilroy5150; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:13 AM.