Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3272808182
Results 1,216 to 1,228 of 1228

Thread: [Tool] NITROGEN , a random world generator for 7DtD

Colony Founder
    It would be cool if I could select to generate say 5 maps with one click. So then I can view the previews at once, etc.

Thanks Damocles.

That wasn't the problem. Once again my computer ineptitude foils my plans. I was simply opening your generator the wrong way. It's working perfectly now and the world I'm in is nothing short of beautiful.

Thank you!

Thank You Damocles

For that bit of info about what I was doing wrong .. downloaded the COMPOPACK 40 from the forums and it works great .. OMG, I have forgotten ALL the neat buildings out there that isn't in the Vanilla game and loaded with Z's and even got the undead traders along with the good ones.
    Having a blast with it so far .. the trader also have xcustom quest working also .. Made a 8k and a 10k .. both are good.

Have One question thou .. if Steam 7D2D _ does an Update .. will I have to redo the Data folder for COMPOPACK to work or should it be OK??

Thank you again for the help .. the Old Gamer …

The added custom prefabs dont get overwritten. So this should be fine, even if the vanilla prefabs change.
    (of course, if they change the vanilla prefabs, those could create some bugs. But TFP also know, that people play on older RWG maps, that would mess up them too)

Hunter
    Not sure when you added this to the tool.....

https://imgur.com/3tlDuzw

More Biomes.jpg

but increasing the wasteland and burned biomes is most appreciated, many thanks for doing that.

Well done

New version online: v 0.467

-single city,trader,town option
    -small lakes have a rougher shore (looking a bit less circular)
    -plateaus for POIs (circles) have a roughe slopes, making them visually fit better to the normal terrain
    Last edited by Damocles; 10 Hours Ago at 12:10 PM.

Leader
    For sale... 1 stupid computer lol. Or the owner I not sure which be sold first..... i am now playing a 16k map no worries no fps issues...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gpcstargate View Post
    Thank You Damocles

For that bit of info about what I was doing wrong .. downloaded the COMPOPACK 40 from the forums and it works great .. OMG, I have forgotten ALL the neat buildings out there that isn't in the Vanilla game and loaded with Z's and even got the undead traders along with the good ones.
    Having a blast with it so far .. the trader also have xcustom quest working also .. Made a 8k and a 10k .. both are good.

Have One question thou .. if Steam 7D2D _ does an Update .. will I have to redo the Data folder for COMPOPACK to work or should it be OK??

Thank you again for the help .. the Old Gamer
    Yes lol. Unless ofc you have copied the 7dtd folder and renamed it then the original gets updated and you can continue on the copied 1.

I myself have every version of the game since alpha like 11 or 12 since the great Hal informed me of this...

And atm I have -
    a18.1 my modlets for testing my modlets.

A18.1 playable to play actual games with many diff mods

A18.1 prefabs for prefabbing

A18.1 Vals modlets for testing Vals modlets.

Refugee
    Quick question why when I make a map it comes as game version alpha 18.1 (B7) but the game and other regular RWG maps are (B8) ?

Quote Originally Posted by TheModdingDad View Post
    Quick question why when I make a map it comes as game version alpha 18.1 (B7) but the game and other regular RWG maps are (B8) ?
    The main.ttw is not up to date. You could replace it with any current one from RWG if you need the current version to show.

Colony Founder
    Small stuff, no tooltips on "traders", "traders location" and "town size"

I seem to be getting null reference errors... object not set to an instance of an object. I'm not running any other mods, any idea what might be causing this?

Did you select the CompoPack prefablist? This only works when also installing the prefabs.

Is there a way to use this tool in order to make a map that is just one GIANT city?

If not, is this something planned for the future?