Thread: Adding harvesting to zombie corpses

Refugee

Adding harvesting to zombie corpses

I was trying to add the harvesting option to zombie corpses much like animals have, but I couldn't get it to work. I tried adding these to the 'zombieMaleTemplate' but it doesn't inherit to all zombie types.

Code:
    	<drop event="Harvest" name="foodRawMeat" count="0" tool_category="Butcher"/> <!-- this triggers the special harvesting animation like on the knife -->
    	<drop event="Harvest" name="foodRawMeat" tag="butcherHarvest" count="30"/> <!-- animalStag -->

<drop event="Harvest" name="resourceAnimalFat" tag="butcherHarvest" count="4"/>
    	<drop event="Harvest" name="resourceFemur" tag="butcherHarvest" count="3"/>
    	<drop event="Harvest" name="resourceFemur" tag="allToolsHarvest" count="1"/>
    It works in the Hawaiian Zombie block. Why doesn't it inherit to all and how would I be able to have it do that?

Lots of properties do not extend, like entity tags, deadbodyhitpoints (which is related to your issue). You will probably need to add your edits to every zed type you want to harvest.