Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Alpha 17.3 commentary & not-bugs

Refugee
    how do i update my server to 17.3

Fun Pimps

Hope you are having a good Laugh with RGW Maps .. A 17.2 the map were Good .. Except for roads being all weirded out of shape … BUT NOW the Maps are crap .. Yes you flattened the roads .. but now I have tried at least 12 different maps and they are all Flat and so broken up with Biome's .. no rhyme to reason what goes where .. (maybe I'm just having Bad Luck)
    BUT .. I HAD 2 Great maps in A_17.2 and I tried the Same Seed with a Fresh install in A_17.3 and they are total Garbage Now ..
    I Sure this is a issue to BE Fixed and with over 3800 hrs in 7d2d .. I'm about to give up, until some serious fixing is done.

Still .. Thank you for a Great .. Just fix it please … the Old Gamer ..

Nomad
    i have fps drops in 17.3.. every few seconds it drops to 10 fps then back to normal, happens only on servers. any solution?

Refugee
    Was there any actual performance improvement update stuff into this patch?

Survivor
    Quote Originally Posted by tdrhart View Post
    In response to earlier post by FA_Q2 regarding... (should of quoted it)

Summary: Traders are closed when they are suppoosed to be open

I too have had this happen multiple times. It's always the same trader for me... the one with self-storage lockers (has the large green waste bin outside to the left when looking at the door).

There is a power box on both sides of the bit of wall at the front of the compound (between bars) that I can jump on and over the fence. The trader inside is working fine with his door unlocked and open sign on. The compound door however is locked and outside open sign off.

Edit: add reference to earlier post.
    This happens to me also. Additionally, this occurrence also results in the garage doors all being closed and locked, rendering any workstations apart from the workbench unreachable.

Quote Originally Posted by zootal View Post
    Generation time was about a half hour or so on a machine with 32GB ram and 16 cores, running Linux.
    [Extreme Snippit]
    I have tried larger maps, but the server will not load them, nor will it load a pre-generated map larger than 16K.
    Weird, I generate 12k maps with maybe 5 or 6 minute downloading without issues. Probably just under the time out?

Anyway - I also noted that I and other on a different site that our characters got reset, but 'our bases' where still there and stocked. Don't want to make a BR but just wondering if others experienced this?