Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DMC Design Blocks

Scavenger

DMC Design Blocks

Hey everyone,

This is my on going Design mod for folks wanting more environment items in their games and prefabs.
    Use the code and images as you wish yada yada...
    If you use these Design blocks in your prefabs and then publish said prefabs you will need to include this mod with them so others can enjoy the Design.

Current Status: 6 mods completed
    Current Project: Various game tables and other game blocks! Also looking into some other building blocks - Timeline: 1 week or so

++++++++ Newest Mod ++++++++
    DMC Potted Plant Bundle 1 (10 variations of potted plants to help decorate your prefabs. The plants are all alive and well, and add a nice splash of color to the zombie apocalypse)
    Screenshot
    PottedPlantsBundle.jpg

Download here:https://github.com/DMC-Nivar/7daymods

++++++++++

DMC Door Bundle 1.1 (10 new doors! They are all exterior wood doors with unique textures and colors. Perfect for adding that unique touch to any prefab! For more details look in the comments. Now includes recipes for players to create the doors.)
    Screenshot
    Doorbundle1.jpg

DMC Aftermath Bundle 1 (10 blocks of bullet casings, different calibers and groupings. Perfect for showing the battle we lost vs the zombie horde!)
    Screenshot
    Aftermath1.jpg

DMCBlood bundle 1 (10 variations of blood splatter, hand prints and boot tracks, perfect for adding that touch of the horror of the zombie apocalypse )
    Screenshots
    Bloodbundle.jpg

DMCZPicture1 bundle (10 nature pictures that have been though the Apocalypse and show it, perfect for the end of the world)
    Screenshots

ZPictures 5-8.jpg

Download here: https://github.com/DMC-Nivar/7daymod...CZPictures1.7z

DMCPicture1 bundle (10 undamaged nature pictures to hang on your walls, perfect for the elegant home or office)

Download here: https://github.com/DMC-Nivar/7daymod...MCPictures1.7z

Special Thanks to: Sphereii and Xyth (without their kind responses and help I never would have been able to create any type of modlet)
    Last edited by DMC; 3 Days Ago at 05:39 PM.

Nice addition to mod collection!

Scavenger
    Updated with a new bundle this time the 10 images have been though hell!!!

Good job.
    I, too, have long done something similar.
    It useful things. Especially now, with pictures now in vanilla - everything is very bad.

What resolution are the textures?
    Last edited by n2n1; 3 Weeks Ago at 06:26 PM.

Scavenger
    They are 1024 x 1024 at 72 resolution

Scavenger
    Updated with the new Blood Bundle enjoy

Scavenger
    Updated with the aftermath bundle - lots of shell casings.
    A couple fast notes about this bundle - the shells can not be picked up however you can harvest them and will receive some scrap brass and shell casings. The same goes for the block with the gun you can harvest the block and get a .44 magnum.

if you would like them as containers that you loot and then vanish instead of this harvesting system let me know. Also if anyone has requests on blocks or more of the same be sure to let me know. Enjoy everyone!

love these. using them in two of our poi's for ravenhearst. many thanks!

Scavenger
    Welcome glad to hear they are working for you

Scavenger
    Door Bundle 1 notes:
    First let me thank xyth yet again for all his help and his videos. We tried to make the damage meshs show up when you hit the door, sadly we were not able to get that done yet... However, the workaround is when the door takes damage it downgrades until it is destroyed. Upon destruction the door drops wood and a brass doorknob. I did not include a recipe for players to make these doors in game on their own. If folks want that let me know and I can add that to the bundle. Last but not least, the doors are slightly bigger then a 1,2,1 dim block, I kept them this way for aesthetic reasons. In game play and use all it means is the E does not appear on the upper half of the doors, however they still function and work perfectly, even if the E can not be seen you can still open and close the door etc. Hope you all enjoy!

I've been wanting to paint those for what seems like an eternity lol. A big thanks for the doors, and a big yes on the recipes.

Door Bundle 2 for iron/steel?

Scavenger
    I will update the door bundle in a few days with the recipes, and yes door bundle 2 (when i get to it) will be metal doors

Scavenger
    Updated, the recipes are now in the door bundle!

Thanks again, can't wait to see what else you cook up =)

Scavenger
    Potted Plant Bundle notes:
    All the plants can be picked up. They can not be grown or otherwise created. They are for placing in your prefabs, I for one was sick of the same stupid potted plant in the game. Currently all the plants are living and look well taken care of. A future plant bundle I hope will have dead and sick plants that will better show the end of the world. Enjoy adding some new plants! As always any questions or requests let me know