Platform: PC
    OS/Version: Windows
    Game mode, dedicated server RWG

Did you wipe old saves? yes
    Did you start a new game? yes
    Did you validate your files? yes
    Are you using any mods? yes
    EAC on or off ? off

Bug Description: When using more than one <hub_rule> in a <cell_rule>, the latter rules get ignored. With three hub rules, all of them are used. With four hub rules, only the first three. With five or six hub rules, only the first four. I've not tried other variants.

Reproduce steps:

Press F1 to open the console, then type dbs
    This will open a panel in game for you to type the bug in.
    once done click ok
    there will then be a SCREENSHOTS folder in the main 7 days folder.

1) I've adapted a much more complex file down to simplified rules for testing. The cell rules is this:

Code:
      <cell_rules>
        <cell_rule name="default">
          <hub_rule name="Rural" />
          <hub_rule name="TownA" />
          <hub_rule name="TownB" />
          <hub_rule name="TownC" />
          <hub_rule name="CityA" />
          <hub_rule name="CityB" />

<wilderness_rule name="default" />
        </cell_rule>
      </cell_rules>
    Each hub rule has a corresponding prefab rule, and each prefab rule has a single prefab, like this:

Code:
        <prefab_rule name="Rural1">
          <prefab name="house_old_bungalow_01" />
        </prefab_rule>
    The specific prefab in each case is different (I've picked that one because it provides a nice numbered sequence).

2) I've repeated the tests with those rules, as well as with the last one to three prefab rules commented out. I've also switched the order of the hub rules to place non-spawning ones ahead of spawning ones, and then repeated.

3) For every variation described on step 2, I've tried the most prolific seed I have, at 8k size. I've also tried multiple random seeds in a few particular cases, such as 100 seeds with six hub rules, after having moved the bottom two non-spawning rules up. I have over 900 seeds generated with a more complex ruleset, which had four hub rules.

Actual result: None of the seeds with four rules ever used the fourth hub rule. None of the seeds with five rules used the last rule (it might not have used the fourth rule either -- I don't recall). None of the seeds with six rules used the last two rules. The rules that do not get used depend on their order inside cell rule, and nothing else.

Expected result: All hub rules declared inside cell rule get used according to their probabilities.
    I figured out what's happening. The code seems to be adding up the probability for each rule, and then picking the first that gets selected by the rng. The same also happens with cell rules specified on the ruleset. For a single rule, it doesn't matter. With two rules, the chances work out correctly. With more than that, weird things happen.

For example, given equal chances, three rules will result in 1/3 chance for the first, 2/3 * (1 - 1/3) for the second, and the remaining for the third. Something like 33%, 44%, 22%. The curve is clearly visible as you add rules: the rules where the accumulated chance get close to or above 50% get chosen the most -- the rules before it have a less than even chance of being chosen, _it_ has a greater than even chance of being chosen, and the remaining rules only get chosen if none of the previous ones got picked.

In case of three rules, you get closer to equal chances by given them 2, 1 and 3 probabilities, respectively.

Hunter
    Summary: Recipe Icon Issue
    Version: 17.4 (b4)
    Game mode, mp host NAV
    Did you start a new game? yes
    Did you validate your files? no
    Are you using any mods? no
    EAC on or off ?

Bug Description: The campfire and chem station icon next to the two glue recipes will swap locations with each other if there are items crafting in the players backpack. I was crafting ~500 iron arrows and typed "glue" into the search bar of my backpack. I noticed the icons for the two versions of glue (campfire and chem station) were swapping locations on beat with the arrows I was producing. I couldn't tell if the recipes were just switching locations or if the icons were moving. It's not show stopping and doesn't affect game play.

Reproduce steps: Craft ~100 arrows and type "glue' into the search bar of the backpack. Should see the icons moving in beat with the arrows being crafted.

Actual result: Icons shouldn't swap

Expected result: Icons stay stationary

Survivor
    Summary: Easy Unlimited Consumables
    Version: 17.4 B4
    Game mode: MP, probably all

Did you wipe old saves? No
    Did you start a new game? No
    Did you validate your files? No
    Are you using any mods? No
    EAC on

Bug Description: Mechanics Exploit for unlimited food, drink, and medical supplies

Reproduce steps: Put any consumable (food, drink, medical supplies) in the tool belt. Left click to use the item and press "b" to open your bags immediately after you start consumption. The effect is gained but the item still remains in inventory.

I apologize if it's been brought up here before, someone said they might have seen it.

Refugee
    Summary: Cant stop walking when releasing key
    Version: 17.0 - 17.4
    OS/Version: Linux Ubuntu 19.04
    Game mode, SP

Did you start a new game? Yes
    Did you validate your files? Yes
    EAC on or off ? On

Bug Description: While walking any direction in 7 Days to die when I release the key (WASD) my character continues walking for a while after wards. I created a video for you to fully understand. With all the stats of my PC. This makes the game unplayable. However if I drop back to 16.4 it works fine.

See Video
    https://www.youtube.com/embed/M7ZEseuMQzs

Reproduce steps:

1) Install 7 Days to die 17.4 on Ubuntu 19.04
    2) Try walking a good distance holding down the action key
    3) release and wait to stop (make sure you have a full beer)

Actual result: I stopped about 4 minutes later (and I need another beer)

Expected result: To Stop when I release the key.

Pastebin link , https://pastebin.com/ZSAETWw0

Refugee
    Never mind I found the solution you have to turn off keyboard repeat using the "xset r off" command in the linux terminal.

Hunter
    Summary: Hydration and Thirst issues
    Version: 17.4 Stable
    OS/Version: Windows 10 64-Bit
    Game mode: MP

EAC on or off ? On

Bug Description: When I place points into Slow Metabolism and Fortitude, it seems that my "Thirsty" Debuff hits well before it should. I believe the original point of thirst was when you fell below 50%? Now I get the "thirsty" message and icon when my water content (max 130) is at 80. I realize that this is 50 points down (and would hit 50% if my MAX was still at 100), but for me to have a "You are thirsty and your stamina is regenerating more slowly " debuff at a water content of 80/130 is...exactly the opposite of what the Slow Metabolism perk is supposed to do, I would think.

Reproduce steps: Test when Thirsty (or Dehydrated) debuff -- they both seem to follow -- hits a character without Slow Metab. Then take a point or two in Slow Metab, and note when the Thirsty/Dehydrated debuffs hit. They should (like my current character) happen at a higher water content, which makes them less a perk and more of a punishment.

Actual result: I get a thirst/dehydrated debuff LOOOONG before I should. I even noted getting the You Are Dehydrated! message when my water content was between 35-40. That's NOT good.

Expected result: That an increased water maximum from Fortitude and points in Slow Metabolism would result in having to drink LESS, not MORE.

Edited to show screenshots indicating the "Thirsty" Debuff when my water content is ABOVE 100, as well as show where the debuff was affecting abilities and perks. Seriously. With a Water attribute above 100...I should NOT be getting a "Thirsty" debuff. Works the same way with Hunger, by the way.
    20190912004457_1.jpg20190912004506_1.jpg20190912004533_1.jpg

For the record. I have to maintain a Water attribute of 132/170 right now, or roughly 75-80% of my maximum, or the "Thirsty" debuff kicks in. I've tested this several times by letting the debuff kick in then drinking and watching when it finally falls off. That's HIGHER than it needed to be at the first, before taking ranks in Slow Metabolism. This seems...broken, at best.
    Last edited by Xandyr78; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:27 AM. Reason: adding screenshots

Refugee
    Summary: Respawn of trees
    Version: 17.4 b4
    Game mode : Dedi RWG

Did you wipe old saves? Yes
    Did you validate your files? No
    EAC on or off ? On

Bug Description:
    The trees reappear all as at the beginning of the game but with 1 hp. They reappear in the builds of players and when you tap them they make the noise of the materials on which they are placed.
    This happened to us in 17.3 and unfortunately only the wipe solved the problem.
    At the moment I have rollback of 4h IRL and the trees have not appeared yet. That's what I did last time but they ended up coming back. We have a community server on which many players are connected. The map is about two months old.
    Last edited by Lo-X; 3 Weeks Ago at 01:34 PM.

Refugee
    Hello. Do you have a solution to the problem of trees that respawn with 1 hp? I rollback the first time it solved the problem temporarily then they reappeared. I would not wipe my waiter until the 18th. Thanks in advance.

Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by Xandyr78 View Post
    For the record. I have to maintain a Water attribute of 132/170 right now, or roughly 75-80% of my maximum, or the "Thirsty" debuff kicks in. I've tested this several times by letting the debuff kick in then drinking and watching when it finally falls off. That's HIGHER than it needed to be at the first, before taking ranks in Slow Metabolism. This seems...broken, at best.
    Adding to my above bug report...continued testing shows that with my fortitude maxed, and the Slow Metabolism perk maxed, I have a max Water content of 200...and the thirsty debuf hits at 155/200. This is actually WORSE than what takes place WITHOUT the perk.

Only thing I can think is that "Thirsty" (and Hungry) hit at a specific number of points lost from the Maxiumum Water/Food stat, respectively. If that's the case, then the Slow Metabolism perk is almost useless, and putting points into Fortitude can actually hurt you, as the debuf hits SO DANGED EARLY.

I got a "You are DEHYDRATED" message this evening as I was exploring...with a Water attribute of 110/200. I was more than half full. That makes NO SENSE, y'all.

If I'm misunderstanding, PLEASE let me know where and how. The math on this perk just doesn't add up.

Survivor
    Adding to my above bug report...
    You can eat and drink to 50 above your cap. The game tells you this. Another way of reading "more than half full" is "almost half dead of thirst".

Summary: Colider glitch
    Game mode: Playtest, Prefab editor.
    Are you using any mods? no
    EAC on or off: Off

Hello, I am having some issue with the corr. Metal Pillar 5CM As you can see in the video below, the collider is bigger than the block when something is placed behind it. but in the front you can shot thru.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hf4b...ature=youtu.be

Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by quyxkh View Post
    You can eat and drink to 50 above your cap. The game tells you this. Another way of reading "more than half full" is "almost half dead of thirst".
    That's kind of my point. Increasing the max on food and water, as well as taking ranks in Slow Metabolism, should not result in a "Thirst" or "Hunger" debuff that kicks in at the same percentage of food/water. If that's the case, what's the point?

For argument (because I don't have the specific numbers in my head), let's say that "thirsty" kicks in at halfway through your water content (or 50 to start). If I increase my maximum water content to 110, then it hits at 55. Going to 120 kicks it in at 60, etc. There's literally no benefit to doing this if, at 50% of max water, you're suddenly debuffed. The fact that I can super-soak myself to 50 points over my max is irrelevant to this.

If I take a perk that increases my max water content, it should mean that it takes me longer to get thirsty. In practice, to me this should be something where "thirsty" always triggers at 50, and additional maximum water content adds additional time before you trigger the debuff.

Even then...getting a "Thirsty" debuff when my water content is nearly 80% of my max, while having the perks maxed...that makes no sense. And as I stated in my addendum, that's what's happening. I have a "Thirsty" debuff when my water content hits 155/200. Meaning I start taking stamina hits when my water content is over 3/4 full. That makes NO sense.

Survivor
    That's kind of my point. Increasing the max on food and water, as well as taking ranks in Slow Metabolism, should not result in a "Thirst" or "Hunger" debuff that kicks in at the same percentage of food/water. If that's the case, what's the point?
    You can do more before getting thirsty, you can do more when thirsty but not yet dehydrated, you can do more even when you're half-dead of thirst. Because the buffers got bigger or because you're burning through them slower. That's the point. "I can do more" is the effect.

Refugee
    Summary: Parkour perk heals when falling certain distances
    Platform: (PC or Mac)
    OS/Version: Windows/Linux/mac
    Game mode, mp host/mp client

Did you validate your files?Yes
    Are you using any mods? yes
    EAC on or off ? Off

Bug Description: When utilizing the parkour perk (only tested at lvl 5) falling heals the player. Seems to balance at height level 13 and damage begins again at level 14.

Reproduce steps: Grant level 5 parkour to character and build steps at different heights until level 14. Jump off with damaged character and gray health to heal into. Heal for free.

Actual result: Character heals when falling.

Expected result: Zero damage until the parkour threshold is met and incur damage at greater heights.