Thread: Compo-pack <-> NitroGen

Cool Compo-pack &lt;-&gt; NitroGen

This combines Compo-pack and NitroGen. All hail Magoli and Damocles
    append my list to the end of the prefablist in nitrogen

McTaco Compo-pack List for NitroGen Download Link

please leave a comment, feedback on issues, if any

- - - Updated - - -

Tested, fixed one error, changed themepark to unique
    Last edited by backdownhipi; 06-03-2019 at 06:18 PM. Reason: fixed and testest

Refugee
    xcostum_GasStation(by_Warsaken) is y-offset -10 ??

Thanks for putting this together!!.. I am getting a few floating POI's. Anyone else see this?

ya i did a long test last night and found a few things floating, a few sunken in the ground a little. i will have to take a look at the y offset of everyhitng, i will do that today

Refugee
    Thanks backdownhipi for putting this together!

Quote Originally Posted by tetet_takat View Post
    xcostum_GasStation(by_Warsaken) is y-offset -10 ??
    tetet_takat is right, that POI has the wrong y-offset value (missing a minus).
    It should be

Code:
    xcostum_GasStation(by_Warsaken),ANY,0,-10,28,38,19,carlot

Can anyone fix the floating prefabs in this? I dont know how....

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowDog1942 View Post
    Can anyone fix the floating prefabs in this? I dont know how....
    Here is my updated prefablist for the floating GasStation:
    backdownhipi's McTaco list updated (Compo 38+ prefabs only) [click here]

Damocles's NitroGen v0.352 prefablist + Mctaco Compo 38+ (Updated) [click here]
    I will try to keep this particular file/link updated.

If you see any other floating structure, give us a screenshot in this thread and we'll try to find and fix it

Refugee
    SnowDog1942
    I forgot to add that you will need to either rebuild a new random gen world from scratch after updating the "prefablist.txt" for NitroGen, or update the generated random-gen world's file "prefabs.xml" manually then restart a new game world/server.

If you want to keep the progress you made on the game then the alternative solution is to update the "prefabs.xml" file with the fix, then delete the relevant saved map data. This way you can keep your character progress and inventory, but the game world + changes made to the world as well as containers will be erased (unless you know which map files you want to keep and which ones you want to reset).

Quote Originally Posted by Sora View Post
    Here is my updated prefablist for the floating GasStation:
    backdownhipi's McTaco list updated (Compo 38+ prefabs only) [click here]

Damocles's NitroGen v0.352 prefablist + Mctaco Compo 38+ (Updated) [click here]
    I will try to keep this particular file/link updated.

If you see any other floating structure, give us a screenshot in this thread and we'll try to find and fix it
    Awesome, thanks man.

Refugee
    You're welcome SnowDog1942.
    Let us know if you find any other floating (or sunken) POIs.

cars VS. concrete

I found this happening in a few prefabs.

I've been working at fixing them myself but found this thread while browsing, I thought I should bring it to your attention.Though, you obviously already know about these minor glitches.

As an art-form/sculpture, it's neat-o... but as for immersion... Doh!
    Last edited by bigstep70; 06-22-2019 at 05:36 PM.

Scavenger
    I'm new to NitroGen and am loving it, so I was psyched to see the compo-pack list. As instructed, I copied all the prefabs starting with "xcostum" to the NitroGen prefablist.txt and then started a new random world. There didn't seem to be any new POIs, so I checked the prefabs.xml for the new world in the Generated Worlds folder and I'm not seeing anything starting with xcostum listed there. Is that where I should see the new POIs listed? I'm not super savvy with this stuff, so any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Slice View Post
    I'm new to NitroGen and am loving it, so I was psyched to see the compo-pack list. As instructed, I copied all the prefabs starting with "xcostum" to the NitroGen prefablist.txt and then started a new random world. There didn't seem to be any new POIs, so I checked the prefabs.xml for the new world in the Generated Worlds folder and I'm not seeing anything starting with xcostum listed there. Is that where I should see the new POIs listed? I'm not super savvy with this stuff, so any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
    You need to change the resources/prefablist.txt , and restart Nitrogen.

You can either append the entries to the prefabslist, or replace it, to only generate POIs listed.

Scavenger
    Hey, Damocles. Thanks for getting back to me. So I did change the resources/prefablist.txt and restarted Nitrogen before my previous post. But taking a look at the compo-pack thread for clues to my problem, I think the issue is that I never added the actual new prefabs to my prefabs folder.
    1. I'm guessing I would get the new prefabs from the regular compo-pack thread? When I check there it says it's updated for 17.3 but not 17.4. But it's still okay to use with 17.4?
    2. It also says I need to overwrite the rwgmixer, but should I ignore that since NitroGen is now my rwgmixer?
    Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by Slice View Post
    Hey, Damocles. Thanks for getting back to me. So I did change the resources/prefablist.txt and restarted Nitrogen before my previous post. But taking a look at the compo-pack thread for clues to my problem, I think the issue is that I never added the actual new prefabs to my prefabs folder.
    1. I'm guessing I would get the new prefabs from the regular compo-pack thread? When I check there it says it's updated for 17.3 but not 17.4. But it's still okay to use with 17.4?
    2. It also says I need to overwrite the rwgmixer, but should I ignore that since NitroGen is now my rwgmixer?
    Thanks again.
    Sure, you need to have the preabs themself downloaded and "installed" for the game to load them.

NitroGen in itself is completely standalone (does not load anything from the 7DtD folders), and will create the world-files based on the prefabs.txt provided.
    So it does not know if you have all required prefabs in the prefabs folder. You can check the prefabs.xml of the generated world to see all placed POIs.

The worlds work fine with 17.4 or 17.3 , there where no changes to the formats or vanilla POIs.