Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Compo-pack <-> NitroGen

Scavenger
    Excellent! Thanks for your help.

few known errors, certain prefabs wrong y value, need to fix on case by case basis, if anyone could list incorrect prefab y values, i can fix, sorry, new job coding, and little free time

Refugee
    Incorrect POI value fix for xcostum_spanish_mission(by_The_Cure) applied & uploaded (same links as before).

backdownhipi's McTaco list updated (Compo 38+ prefabs only) [Click Here]
    Damocles's NitroGen v0.352 prefablist + Mctaco Compo 38+ (Updated) [Click Here]

Code:
    xcostum_spanish_mission(by_The_Cure),ANY,0,-1,80,144,24,alone
      To
    xcostum_spanish_mission(by_The_Cure),ANY,0,-1,80,24,144,alone

Refugee
    Fixed a slightly-big bug in backdownhipi's McTaco Compo-pack List.

All of the Y (height) and Z values were reversed (now fixed).
    This would have led to the overlapping of some POIs & potential POI overhangs on slopes/cliffs.

backdownhipi's McTaco list updated (Compo 38+ prefabs only) [Click Here]
    Damocles's NitroGen v0.355 prefablist + Mctaco Compo 38+ (Updated) [Click Here]

Refugee
    Hello, and thanks for this!

I don't know the values, and I don't even know which building it is, but someone here might be able to help pinpoint which structure I'm describing. There is a house that must have some sort of water feature inside (there's water flowing through the wreckage) and a couple of the munitions crates placed around it (they are floating in midair now) that seems like it's set wrong. Every time I encounter it, it looks like it has collapsed, so i think it might have the wrong placement. I tried a new map and did a full render pass of the map before I went exploring (using visitmap) to make sure it wasn't just weird physics/loading issues, and it was still collapsed. I don't think it's wrecked by design, due to the floating stuff left over (:

I did have a problem with the spiral library collapsing when I approached, but I'm hoping the visitmap stuff fixed that...haven't found one in my new map to find out (;