Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hopes and Worries about the Telltale Closure and Future of Console Edition

Refugee
    I just hope TFP gets the rights back to the game. I picked up 7D2D after watching Game Society Pimps play it and got it for my console and PC. Yes the console has some glitches(Having issues getting torches onto things) but over all I still have lots of fun playing.

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by SylenThunder View Post
    Sorry man, but the PCMR comment is just plain stupid. You lose all credibility the second you toss that out there.
    Of course PC's are better than consoles. This will pretty much always be the case because they are designed specifically to do a hell of a lot more.
    You might as well toss a few other really stupid words like fanboi into your post.

No one is rubbing salt. We're just being realistic. I understand the console crowd has some issues with that sometimes, but that's just too bad. Yall need to get over it.
    I happen to know the differences of PC hardware and the current consoles, as I believe most of the people do, the thing you and other moderators here don't seem to understand is that telling people to get the PC version as an answer for problems with the console version, is just adding insult to the injury. We console customers have paid for our game just like you PC customers! I wonder how you would feel is the situation would be the other way around? If something, you PC users should be grateful to us for helping to finance the development of your beloved PC version, not treating us like dirt or an annoyance.

The fact that you decided to only answer a small part of my post and disregard most of it, just confirms what I was saying.

The fanboy crazywildfire's comment shows just how sad the atmosphere in here is towards us console customers .

As Dernagon put it very politely, TFP has not handled this well at all. I find it strange and wrong how gaming companies think they can treat their customers. If I would treat my customers even half as bad as they do, I would be out of job in a heart beat. Same time game companies treat their customers like trash and some sad individuals even spend their lives, going over and beyond, defending these immoral people for free. The mind boggles...

Edit: The total disregard for console customers is very clear. TFP has not even bothered to fix the broken console link on their main 7 days to die website. Yes I can now clearly see that the only issue here is the too high expectations of paying console customers. What a disgrace...
    Last edited by greedypimps; 10 Hours Ago at 12:57 PM.

Colony Founder
    crazywildfire, seems your guess was right.

Colony Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by meganoth View Post
    crazywildfire, seems your guess was right.
    😂😂😂😂

Well ya know. It must be the fanboy in me that spotted it 😉. With that said only a few people here that has had a account before go on about the PCMR stuff so got an idea on who it is.😂😂😂😂