Thread: forest ground blocks won't let me plant seeds on a rare ocassion

Survivor

forest ground blocks won't let me plant seeds on a rare ocassion

rwg, 17.4 survival solo

so I can place most plants in any forest ground block that I've placed but I've hit 2 blocks in which I can't plant the same crop I just planted next to it... and the block has been tilled and I've dug it up and tried again and it still is red when I try to do it.... seems very similar to the issue with the concrete blocks in the previous post I did.

Survivor
    so its gone from rare occasion to anytime I accidentally destroy the seed and can't place another seed as I previously had done
    seems like everything for me to be the perfect base is becoming something that isn't going to be possible

Refugee
    I can't even plant a single seed on brand new forest ground I laid down. It only lets me till each block once, doesn't produce the same hills and troughs that it used to. Admittedly, I haven't played since a14, but I can't imagine it's changed so much that farming doesn't work at all for me.

I once encountered a problem in my farm where in a row of mushrooms, there was one spot that would not hold the seed after planting. I was able to plant it, but after about a second the plant was destroyed and the seed would show as a dropped item.