Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Child Zombies

Quote Originally Posted by Pendral View Post
    You people obviously think there are no boundaries to depravity,
    that the disgust that many would feel about this is worth it, right ? You obviously think that
    anything at all is permissible to go into games ? That there should be no moral compass ?
    From this quote I gather you think that putting zombie babies in a game is: depraved, disgusting, and immoral.
    If I have that right, can you explain why you think this?

Quote Originally Posted by OzHawkeye View Post
    In looking at introducing any game mechanic, I ask two questions of myself (amongst others):

1) Will implementing this make anyone more likely to buy it.

2) Will implementing this make anyone less likely to buy it.

In this case of Zombie Children, the answer to the first question is "Likely not", and the answer to the second question is "Almost certainly". On that basis alone I wouldn't implement it if I were the Pimps, but I guess only time will tell whether they figure on a different cost/benefit analysis.
    Can I hire you to stand in my closet to call upon whenever I have legal issues to attend to? 😅

Someone did a mod that had demons in it, and baby demon imps. Think that's ok?

I remember Resident Evil: Apocalypse had Zombie kids

Refugee
    I would love to have children in 7dtd especially a child to be saved/ child of the survivor character.. It would certainly add far more urgency to a game play being a child's only means of survival and defense other then the constant lone wolf me against the world play through. (Not that I do not like the multiplayer aspect, because I greatly do. But it lacks same impact/ instinctual drive to protect a child/offspring.)