Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Zagan's Mods Page

Survivor
    oh ... now i see .. I pushed the mod of RussianDood into the folder at the end: D I'm sorry I did not notice until I had rested xD

thank you for this modlet... i like this

Hunter
    That's Ok, I needed an excuse to do a little 'splainin' about that mod's history anyways. For me it's been a "Must have" for years now and I like it in its original form, or at least as close as I can get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zagan View Post
    Yeah, I know what he's talking about, I just don't want to take credit for someone else's work...lol. It was actually originally made by Kaj as Lawnmower for Alpha 16 on Nexus, but see I asked Kaj to update it for 17.1 beta and RussianDood ended up fixing it and posting it as grasscutter on these forums. I liked having the mod working again, but I kinda felt like I opened a can of worms there with everyone else fixing Kaj's mod. Kaj has since released a whole new pack of tools including a new Lawnmower mod.

So there you have it, the whole story about that mod. I hope i didn't cause any hard feelings over it, and I really shouldn't have posted that little fix to add the in game mods to it, but there you go. I was trying to show people how to do that.
    Thats great that Kaj has released a new pack will check it out love lawnmowing mods, I see examples all over these forums of people helping each other out with code (especially the requests forum) so I am sure there is no problem for people to see alternate code solutions and quite rightly you did not post up a version of your own I even have a modded version of RussianDoods grasscutter fix from when it broke in A17.4 and that fix code was offered up by another forum user.

Ragsy !!

Colony Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by Zagan View Post
    Sure, I could do that for you. It would be kinda slow like the Sledge Hammer is, but if that's what you like I could make one for you. You helped me so I kinda owe ya one. Would you like me to pm it to ya or just put it on Nexus, maybe make a pack of melee weapons or something?

I just also released a mod that ups the voltage on electric weapons too I was about to post it here.
    I wasn't around for a while and when I came back I saw not just one but two of my mod requests fulfilled! Heck yeah, thanks for elemental stuff! Another modder bdubyah released pipe guns I asked for a while ago! You guys rock!

Hunter
    Hey you are welcome. I hope you enjoy the modlet I made for you. Try it out with EVIL ELECTRIC and HELLFIRE modlets to give the elemental damage a boost.
    Last edited by Zagan; 06-22-2019 at 07:47 PM.

Colony Founder
    Content removed by Zagan's request...
    Last edited by mr.devolver; 06-25-2019 at 07:41 PM.

Hunter
    Thanks mr.devolver, as a token of my appreciation I have released new TC (Tough Craft) versions of my elemental weapon modlets for people who like more of a challenge crafting them. I hope you will try them out and find them more to your liking.

Refugee
    Zagan, how do the clients craft TC version, there is no schematic for it?

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by roguenation702 View Post
    Zagan, how do the clients craft TC version, there is no schematic for it?
    Never mind just figured out that there is no progression.xml file in the modlet. So here is what you need to be able to craft this at the workbench.
    <configs>
    <append xpath="/progression/perks/perk[@name='perkYeahScience']/effect_group/passive_effect[@level='2,5']/@tags">,FlameZapPistol,FlamingAK47,ElectricSniperR ifle</append>
    </configs>
    Just copy and paste into a New notepad++ file and save as progression.xml in the config folder of elemental weapon modlet.

Hunter
    Yeah, a lot of changes with the recent updates, I've been working on fixing my mods and will repost them when I get done.

OK, I have updated the following mods for A18.2 stable;

Flame-Zap Pistol
    3 Elemental Guns
    Russiandood's Grasscutter

These mods still work fine, no update needed.

Always Sunny
    1 Way Blocks

Added new Tier 6 Crafting mod.
    Last edited by Zagan; 12-08-2019 at 05:09 AM.

Tracker
    umm....I want to try some of these mods but there's no download link or even a description LOL.