Thread: Dual wield, Spear and Shield

Refugee

Dual wield, Spear and Shield

I would love to see a dual wield option or even the inclusion of a shield to stun enemies when bashed or something.

Dual Pistols or Sawed off shotguns could be pimp AF... Imagine chasing someone with 2 battle axes and end up throwing both of them at the back of some poor souls head and watching it explode... haha

I got off track thinking of the possibilities here. (Full disclosure thoughts are not my own, weed was a factor)

Could modify this puppy bad boy shield with spikes or a light on the front. You can choose your weapon of destruction while wielding a shield.. Clearly someone needs to bring up the spartan in me and give us a "BAD ASS SPEAR" we can poke our friends with and hurl at little toxic ♥♥♥♥heads...

Give us treats to. We need something to spend all these points on and raise our level cap...

I'm done, let the hating begin. Haha!!

I, myself, had been thinking an off-hand sheild would be an excellent addition to the game. So dual weilding capability would be a natural application for that.

Could do what Minecraft did and have a seperate hand slot for your off hand while your main hand holds whatever's selected in your inventory.

Though we could have two-handed weapons like a spear that are more powerful for melee but require the off hand to be empty to use.