Thread: argumentexception: invalid utf-16 sequence at 2035675320 (missing surrogate tail)

Refugee

argumentexception: invalid utf-16 sequence at 2035675320 (missing surrogate tail)

Hello everyone, coming here out of frustration, and I hope I haven't broken any rules, I searched to the best of my ability to find an answer to this but to no avail.. also, I'm not sure what prefix to use to please spare me on that.

So, last night when I was playing my 3rd friend joined up for the first time and all a sudden I keep getting this error popping up literally every 10 seconds.. "argumentexception: invalid utf-16 sequence at 2035675320 (missing surrogate tail) parameter name: string", now it seems to stop when I go away from my base if that helps, but I would very much hope for there to be a fix.. It's unplayable at it is.. I DO NOT use mods, and I haven't edited any .xml files..

Any help would be appreciated.20190707235921_1.jpg

Refugee
    6 Days and not even a single reply.. Guess I'm going to uninstall, there no reason to keep playing this trash if it just keeps breaking on me... this is my 5th world and I'm not starting over again..

Thanks for the help forum, glad the devs pay so much attention, no wonder this game is failing...

I'm going back to Ark...

You may have forgotten to include your log file.