Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 7d2d - admins discord - unofficial

Community Moderator SylenThunder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 8thrbls View Post
    Agree, First expression is like wtf. Better make some kind of website with tutorials.
    The gif's I posted above should help a little bit. I was only able to do them 6-seconds at a time so they're pretty much "short and sweet".

Quote Originally Posted by SylenThunder View Post
    <snip>

With 8 defined sections and over 100 currently active members, you're sure to find what you're looking for.

And I'm sorry if this is hijacking the thread, but I speak not as a forum moderator here. While it is nice what you're doing with the super-adjoined discord for several gaming groups. It's unfortunately not destined to be very successful when better, more used resources already exist.
    So I'm looking at 7DTD Admin Coalition on Discord, and all I see are a bunch of dead channels. Am I missing something, or do I have to do something to see where all the people are?

Quote Originally Posted by zootal View Post
    So I'm looking at 7DTD Admin Coalition on Discord, and all I see are a bunch of dead channels. Am I missing something, or do I have to do something to see where all the people are?
    Problem solved, I've been roled