Thread: Beer Buff!

Post Beer Buff!

Anyone got a good beer buff they would like to share. What I'm looking for is a buff that actually work when drinking multiple beers.

In A17B4 it doesn't matter how many beer you drink you always get the Buzz effect nothing more. For the project I'm working on, I need to have multiple stage in the buff.

For example: 1 Beer you get a buzz, 3 Beers your getting dizzy, 6 beers your drunk, 9 beers your about to pass out, 12 beers your getting sick drunk.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

bump!

Cheers,

Hunter
    It used to be set with cvars and that might not work anymore (no idea).
    Now, I don't know if this would work, but you could try something like this:
    Code:
    <buff name="buffBeer" name_key="buffDrunk1Name" description_key="buffDrunk1Desc" tooltip_key="buffDrunk1Tooltip" icon="ui_game_symbol_beer">
      [...]
      <effect_group>
        [...]
        <triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffStart" action="AddBuff" target="self" buff="buffBeer1">
          <requirement name="HasBuff" buff="buffBeer"/>
        </triggered_effect>
      </effect_group>
    </buff>

<buff name="buffBeer1" name_key="buffDrunk1Name" description_key="buffDrunk1Desc" tooltip_key="buffDrunk1Tooltip" icon="ui_game_symbol_beer">
      [...]
      <effect_group>
        [...]
        <triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffStart" action="AddBuff" target="self" buff="buffBeer2">
          <requirement name="HasBuff" buff="buffBeer1"/>
        </triggered_effect>
      </effect_group>
    </buff>

Thank You will look into it once I got a chance. Been working like hell lately and didn't have time to work on my project much, but as soon I get into it I will try your code.

Cheers,

Sry for late answer, It still not working, when I drink the beer all buffs kicks in all at the same time. I made 3 differente buff(stage) and all start at the same time that I drink the beer.

I'm still trying to make it work.

Cheers,

You'll need some conditions for each one. So one beer gives you buff1. Then when you drink another, you need to make it check to see if you have buff1. Then you can make it give buff1. And so on.

Hunter
    Yeah, my bad, maybe you could put the triggers on the item itself, not the buff.
    Look at this example on the beer item:
    Code:
    	<effect_group tiered="false">
    		<requirement name="HasBuff" buff="buffIsOnFire"/>
    		<triggered_effect trigger="onSelfPrimaryActionEnd" action="AddBuff" target="self" buff="buffExtinguishFire"/>
    	</effect_group>