Thread: help with installation of mods on contracted server

Refugee

help with installation of mods on contracted server

Hello, I need help with the issue of installing mods on a contracted server, I am new to this and I do not understand if it is the same procedure to install mods both on the hired server and if you create the server on your PC, I see that when you create your pc the server put the files in a folder called mods within the files of the steam game, but to install it on the server I do not see information about it, can you help me on this topic? a greeting.

You create the Mods folder on the server (if it's not there) and put your .xml mods in there.

Refugee
    I have hired a nitrado server, so I create a folder called mods and inside it I have to put the mods?
    another question, the mods usually have the same modified file, if so I should put the files inside the folder mods the loose files, or as they come with their routes? I mean, when you unzip the mod it comes for example in folders with the routes like data, config, etc ... should I put them with those routes or just the single files? Thanks for your help and for answering friend, regards.

Ah, ya, so if the mod has folders like "data" and "config" you would merge those on your server, just like you would on a local install. Some mods have a "server" version of the mod which differs from the client version.

What mod are you trying to install?