Thread: Where is the durability in the XML files?

Refugee

Where is the durability in the XML files?

In steamapps/common/7 Days To Die/Data/Config/items.xml I can see the wooden bow ranged damage and Projectile Velocity (looking at the stone arrow), but I cannot find the Durability of the item.
    I also looked in item_modifiers.xml and didn't find it either. Where is the "500" value coming from?

I want to put every object in a database and monitor the changes made to all items from version to version.

Side question: Is there a way to extract the items' images?

This is just for fun and no intention to resell/put ads or anything, it's just for me and my friends, don't worry Fun Pimps!

It's called degradation in the items.xml. I think each shot takes away 1 durability by default, unless it also has "Degradationperuse" included. Some have it, some don't.

And there is a console command to export item icons from in the game. Can't remember it off the top of my head. If no one else posts it, I'm sure you can google it.
    Last edited by bdubyah; 07-16-2019 at 02:24 AM.

Survivor
    In the console once you're in game, simply type exportitemicons and then find the itemicons folder in you 7DTD directory.

Refugee
    You are my saviors! thank you very much!

Survivor
    No problem, let me know if you run into any more problems and I'll be happy to help.