Thread: Is electricity possible in Prefab?

Refugee

Is electricity possible in Prefab?

I had same topic on question but nobody replied so wanted to try my chance on general discussion. My problem is with electricity.When I try to wire things and test it they disappear. Wire and batteries inside of bank. Is there a solution for it? Btw I tried to fix it with world editor after i RWG but im making trader so i put protection on prefab i did and cannot do anything on it like putting battery inside of bank etc. Help please.

Guppycurian Forum Whore Guppycur's Avatar
    Not currently, although I think there is a mod for that somewhere...

That data is stored in the chunk, not the prefab.

...it would be awesome to have shotgun turrets waiting for people as they chopped through a door...

Tracker
    you can hardwire the stuff though, not requiring a power source. So a trader can have constant lighting. Don't think it works for traps currently, but lights are a simple matter to turn on in a prefab. No wires though, just magic

I imagine the only prefabs with working electricity would be traders and raider NPS. Anything else would have likely been stripped bare for the resources. I have personally seen two methheads pulling guard rails off a highway for the metal to recycle.

Do you think copper is going to sit around during the apocalypse? lol