Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So eager for A18e! No more juice for A17, knowing what's coming.

So eager for A18e! No more juice for A17, knowing what's coming.

I have no interest in continuing my A17 game, knowing what is in store in A18. So I've fired up the Way Back Machine™ and am replaying Half-Life: Source for the umpteenth time. (Next up, Blue Shift, if A18e isn't released soon.)

How are you passing the time? Still having fun in A17? Playing other games? Just hitting F5? Watching the world burn in real time?

I ran out of juice for A17 at around 17.2. Looking forward to seeing what A18 has in store, but if the AI are still structural engineers, then I'll skip that Alpha and keep playing GTA5 online, with the hopes the fix the AI for A19.

Inventor
    Quote Originally Posted by jdifran View Post
    How are you passing the time? Still having fun in A17? Playing other games? Just hitting F5? Watching the world burn in real time?
    I'm using the time to test some base defense ideas. I'm assuming that the zombies in A18 won't be fundamentally different from those in A17. In between I also play some raft and desert skies.

Reconstructionist
    I'm binge watching Lucifer on Netflix. Spending a bit of time with Oxygen Not Included. I have Tropico 6 but haven't had a chance to do anything with it yet. And yeah, I'm burned out on 7D2D. Seriously considering firing up my A15 server again, I never did get past day 40 or so.

Inventor
    Quote Originally Posted by zootal View Post
    And yeah, I'm burned out on 7D2D. Seriously considering firing up my A15 server again, I never did get past day 40 or so.
    You could try the new War of the Walkers Mod for Alpha 17 on the server. Maybe the fun lasts a bit longer here.

After about my 3rd day playing Alpha 17 I became bored of it, just too much unnecessary grinding used to stretch the content.

If PVP was still viable online I would still be playing online right now.

Refugee
    Back to my ARK server in the meantime for the last month or so.. now playing the new Valguero map.

Looking forward to trying out the sequel to 7DTD 17...

If they would bring back Horde Mode we wouldn’t have this problem

I'm playing Fallout 4 for the 4th time, Fallout 76 and Divinity: Original Sin 2.
    I'm so pumped to try A18 with my new pc

Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by Roland View Post
    Forgive me, I joined 16.4. but what is horde mode?

Banned
    Ran out of juice in experimental (who knew right ) and rekindled shortly with Rolmod in 17.3
    But I'm just waiting in the forums mainly

Otherwise you might want to check out games like Rimworld that have near infinite hours to offer

It was a game mode where you played in a small arena and got multiple airdrops during the day with building mats, weapons, food, and tools, and ammo. You spent each day building as quickly as possible and then at night you’d get the equivalent of a blood moon horde.

Pretty much pure tower defense and a ton of fun. Death ended the game and you got a score for days survived and zombies killed.

Perfect game mode for when you were waiting for the next alpha and not wanting to start a long term survival game.

I ran out of juice after 1 short and 2 medium games of a17. Shortest alpha lifespawn by far for my taste.

I've played a ton of games since then. Pathfinder Kingmaker, The Surge, Cross Code (Hidden gem if anybody wants to try it), Grim Dawn, replayed borderlands 2, and Im with Xenoblade Chronicles 2 right now.

I can agree that A17 had the least amount of hours i spent in 7DTD... Still i find it a positive step towards something greater... Like A18

Exploring more of Empyrion (especially their new Alpha 10 content), finishing Dying Light, pushing forward my Dark Souls 3 characters, experiencing Project Zomboid, but most importantly: Finishing tasks in Grand Prix in Crash Team Racing! I lack so little to get the final rewards...

Quote Originally Posted by Roland View Post
    They have. It's called horde every night. I'm playing it now and it's awesome 😉