Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Hey Console players, would you pay for a DLC update? I sure would.

I would really love to see that DLC on the console. I love playing on PC as well, but on console I have my favorite modded console controller, where I can find more options sometimes and which have all the needed modifications and macroses built-in, and every game especially 7 days to die is one of the most interesting games to use those modifications during hard gameplay.
    Last edited by dilanzzz; 4 Weeks Ago at 01:43 PM.

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by SylenThunder View Post
    At that time, that was the most current version of Unity for the console. The switch from 2017 to 2018 would be pretty simple.
    Not always the case sadly as someone that works IT for a living. Remember Win10 platforms will have different code requirements than the Xbox and PS4 and porting things will require a lot of testing which TFP doesn't seem to have a lot of experience on with consoles. I'd love to see them hook up with Iron Galaxy again and get them to assist with updating the game.

Colony Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by KennyBMallNinja View Post
    Not always the case sadly as someone that works IT for a living. Remember Win10 platforms will have different code requirements than the Xbox and PS4 and porting things will require a lot of testing which TFP doesn't seem to have a lot of experience on with consoles. I'd love to see them hook up with Iron Galaxy again and get them to assist with updating the game.
    I'm sure they will when the game goes gold. I'm sure it has been brought up but they are not just paying IG for the port they have to pay to get console publishing rights and so much more so it becomes very expensive. Money they just don't have coming from a small indy company. Getting the rights back cost them a lot already. Sure they have money they could do it I'm sure but at what cost? Them going bankrupt as well? Sadly current gen is what it is and will just have to wait for next gen where they can make money to be able to do what they need to do. But again I'm sure they would be pleased to work with IG and most likely will when the times comes I mean unless they know someone else and work out better business terms with.