Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: @TFP: Will this game ever have duel wielding?

Well, if pushing it far enough, perhaps a doble barrel shotgun could be considered dual wielding.
    Or maybe not. hmm. Or bow and arrow, since holding bow in one hand and arrow in the other.
    just trolling.

Inventor
    Quote Originally Posted by warmer View Post
    I'd 2H the Bat. I played baseball for years growing up. A single power attack to the head from a bat in the hand of a seasoned baseball player and you are dead. If you aren't dead your skull is in so many pieces you will wish you were.
    Uh with a shotgun you can that without having to time it so you connect with the head of a charging animal.
    Last edited by Erik Louden; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:38 PM.

Inventor
    Quote Originally Posted by warmer View Post
    I'd 2H the Bat. I played baseball for years growing up. A single power attack to the head from a bat in the hand of a seasoned baseball player and you are dead. If you aren't dead your skull is in so many pieces you will wish you were.
    Sure, 2h'd swing of a bat is what I was thinking of. But was also thinking that the 3 rabid dogs would basically be on you at the same time, so said, 'you're going to get bitten, better your legs than your head or neck,...'
    Now if there was a way/set-up where they could only come at you one at a time (dog door?), then sure, a bat could work fine.
    Or say the person has never used a firearm in their life, a bat might well be a better choice for them.
    Or, someone like you who's very comfortable using a bat may well grab that in the above situation.
    Heck, someone who's studied the Flilpino knife fighting martial art would likely choose the hunting knife.
    (on a side note, I agree w you about the damage a baseball bat could cause to a skull. A17's club/bat damage doesn't seem right at later stages. Thankfully it looks like they're getting a major increase in A18.)

This was all just my thoughts/opinions as related to whether a 'shield' had any use in a zombie apocolypse. To me they make sense in a zompoc, to others they don't. All good & to each their own.