Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 81

Thread: Let's Build a Vessel...

  1. #46
    Colony Founder Pille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    1,750
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Laz Man View Post
    What blocks are those for the shelves?
    Two metal railing and one 2.5 cm pillar in the middle:




    Edit:

    Added two small labs.

    Last edited by Pille; 08-10-2019 at 10:59 PM.

  2. #47
    Colony Founder Pille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    1,750
    Rep Power
    1
    Day 11 - Built a small patient's room. I am starting to run out of room but still have to add at least 3 more rooms.^^



    The clean look is intended btw.. Maybe I add some decay later.

    Fun fact, there are about 30 toilets on the ship.^^
    Last edited by Pille; 08-11-2019 at 11:03 PM.

  3. #48
    Colony Founder Pille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    1,750
    Rep Power
    1
    Day 12 - Trader Bob moves in.^^


  4. #49
    Colony Founder Laz Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4,014
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Pille View Post
    Day 12 - Trader Bob moves in.^^

    Ooo, so does that mean this is a trader prefab?

  5. #50
    Colony Founder Pille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    1,750
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Laz Man View Post
    Ooo, so does that mean this is a trader prefab?
    I am planing to release multiply versions. One will be a trader prefab having a few uncertain zombie guests. ^^

  6. #51
    Tracker
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    185
    Rep Power
    1
    Amazing.

  7. #52
    Colony Founder Pille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    1,750
    Rep Power
    1
    Thanks BB_Drifter


    Day 13 - Making slow progress. Need to add a plausible way to enter the ship (any suggestions?) and an exit for the machine room...

    Last edited by Pille; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:34 AM.

  8. #53
    Hunter ExeBT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    107
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Pille View Post
    Thanks BB_Drifter


    Day 13 - Making slow progress. Need to add a plausible way to enter the ship (any suggestions?) and an exit for the machine room...

    a catapult hehehhe

  9. #54
    Colony Founder Laz Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4,014
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Pille View Post
    Thanks BB_Drifter


    Day 13 - Making slow progress. Need to add a plausible way to enter the ship (any suggestions?) and an exit for the machine room...

    How about a ladder down the side.




  10. #55
    Guppycurian Forum Whore Guppycur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Enemy for life
    Posts
    21,947
    Rep Power
    1
    Some ships open up. Presumably to eat other ships, but leave the door open.

  11. #56
    Colony Founder Pille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    1,750
    Rep Power
    1
    Haha, I already tried the catapult idea but didn't find a way to catapult the player 30 meter across the lake.^^ A cannibal ship sounds interesting but it's too late for big changes since the vessel needs to be finished soon. I went for the ladder idea even if it was not very existing.




    Unfortunately, a reasonable exit for the machine room doesn't seem to exist. Maybe a somewhat unrealistic connection to an underground tunnel would be a decent escape route.

  12. #57
    Colony Founder Pille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    1,750
    Rep Power
    1
    Day 14 - Almost finished the machine room and played around with light xml modding. I need to find a reason to slowly tint the game black-white if the player approaches the ship since that look much more atmospheric.^^ Perhaps an intoxication due to a gas leak could explain the effect. Or some kind of strange radiation. Looking for ideas again.

    Anyway, the ship is almost ready to get shipped (at least the quick&dirty A17 version).


    Last edited by Pille; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:40 PM.

  13. #58
    Colony Founder Magoli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,609
    Rep Power
    1
    amazing - loveit - uhhh

  14. #59
    Colony Founder Laz Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4,014
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Pille View Post
    Day 14 - Almost finished the machine room and played around with light xml modding. I need to find a reason to slowly tint the game black-white if the player approaches the ship since that look much more atmospheric.^^ Perhaps an intoxication due to a gas leak could explain the effect. Or some kind of strange radiation. Looking for ideas again.

    Anyway, the ship is almost ready to get shipped (at least the quick&dirty A17 version).


    Those handrails are a nice touch. So much that can be done with those. I love it.

  15. #60
    Colony Founder Pille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    1,750
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoli View Post
    amazing - loveit - uhhh
    Nice to see you down here Magoli.^^


    Quote Originally Posted by Laz Man View Post
    Those handrails are a nice touch. So much that can be done with those. I love it.
    Yeah it's my favorite new block.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •