Thread: A few ideas

Hunter

A few ideas

Before hand sorry for any duplicate ideas.

1) Going prone for rifle accuracy
    2) M249 - 200 round support light machine gun - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M249_light_machine_gun
    3) Lawnmower / Rototiller - perhaps multi function or separate tools - lawnmower for clearing plants for building bases and the rototiller for planting crops
    4) A Katana for you know, beheading, possibly part of a skill in martial arts.

Of course Bandits or just some small groups of survivors to trade with as well. I am aware that this will be put in eventually or hopefully.
    Last edited by bobrpggamer; 08-11-2019 at 07:41 AM.

Hunter
    Please add a parachute or a gliding suit like in Just Cause so I can keep from breaking my leg on the Gyrocoppter when I accidentally hit the E button on my keyboard.

1) Under carriage spotlight on the Gyrocoppter.
    2) Chalkboard or bulletin board for sticky notes and other non-Alt-Tab related notes-to-self type-thing.
    3) Working table lamps and other electrical lights.
    4) Worksite lights for mining with portable battery packs.
    5) Ways to use the almost useless cans of food like making chicken soup dinners with meat and a can of stock. Meat stews from the ration cans and ravioli and bread sticks well something like that. The fact that you get food poisoning from these even as a small percentage why bother even having them without some more recipes like fish tacos and chilidogs.
    Last edited by bobrpggamer; 2 Weeks Ago at 11:39 AM.